Amuse me

!NSFW WARNING[GORE]!

My feet dragged itself closer to the lifeless man. I fire my gun again and again.

Each time i pull the trigger i crave for another one. The sound of the bullet piercing through the skull gave a satisfying tingle to my ears.

"Again, again, again!" I mumbled to myself.

It sounded too giddy for someone expected to have common sense.

I can't seem to get enough. My fingers kept firing the gun endlessly. My weak knees feel as solid as a rock. I no longer feel the terror that haunted me earlier.

My sight is clear yet my mind stays cloudy. The last bullet storm the disintegrated flesh.

Something crept up behind me.

"Calm down, you are so selfish," Chenle said right beside my ears.

"W-what?" I asked while holding in my noticeable euphoria.

"You finished it all off, you waste so much bullets, look at you," Chenle said while rubbing off blood splatters on my cheek.

He smiles at me proudly. Patting my head like i did something appreciable.

I take a glance at the lump if flesh on the floor. Blood soaked every inches of fabric on his clothes. Bone shards scattered along with disintegrated flesh.

"I-i didn't mean to i-" i struggled to keep my senses intact.

Goosebumps prickled my skin.

"You amused me,dear," Chenle said

while looking at me.

Smiling devilishly with his twisted taste.

The other boys saw the girl mercilessly destroying the man's skull

Wasting each and every bullets left on her hand. Jaws dropped behind the girl. Never have they imagined this to happen.

Chenle smiled widely. His smile grew bigger the more bullet fired by this girl. He is almost ecstatic by the sight in front of him.

He walks to the girl. Still wearing the same clothes that he wore to school. Such a contrast to everything that surrounded him. He looks like a normal teenager except the situation he was in right now.

He talked to the girl. Slowly drawing his attention closer to the girl.

"You amused me, dear," Chenle said.

The other boys looked at each other. A twisted grin appeared on Renjun's face.

"Damn," he reacted.

Jaemin can't look at her anymore out of guilt while Jeno calms him down.

Haechan is busy taking pictures of the sight.

Jisung gave a childlike giggle.

Xiao yue once again had more than enough emotion to handle.

I sit on my seat earlier. Slumping my body that is now as weak as a boiled lettuce.

What did i just do?

Why did i do that?

I can't get over the confusion about myself.

I had killed another man.

"It hurts," i managed to squeeze out a mutter with my dry throat.

My chest hurts. It is filled to the brim with too much emotion to distinguish.

"Sebastian!" Someone yelled.

I almost lose the grip to myself there. It won't be fun if i pass myself out now.

"Are you okay?" Jaemin grabbed my shoulder firmly.

I brushed off his arm. I really don't want any skinship. The memories of disintegrated skin is enough to make me reject Jaemin's hand.

"Please don't touch me," i plead.