Jisung

Walking out of Chenle's room feels like a raw wound

Walking out of Chenle's room feels like a raw wound. The fact that he played with me is too much for me to handle at once.

I walk inside my room. My body slump itself on a chair.

I sighed.

It felt like such a long time since a woke up on Chenle's office room the other day. The wound on my arm are starting to get better.

No one gave me any medicines for it.

They may had simply forgot such a trivial matter.

The dusk is approaching the evening. Being needlessly beautiful in this long day. Being trapped inside.

I walk up to the window to close the curtain.

The glow of the dull sky penetrates the room

The glow of the dull sky penetrates the room. Providing enough light for my room.

My phone had been confiscated by them probably, since i saw them on Jeno's desk yesterday. So much had happened in the span of two days until i no longer able to feel the importance of my phone.

If i tried to get my phone now, there are no guarantee i would be able to look at the morning sun one more time.

They didn't starve me or torture me to simply live in any way. They gave me a decent meal, a room, and a set of clothes so far.

Chenle chuckled one more time after the door was closed by Sebastian

Chenle chuckled one more time after the door was closed by Sebastian. A sinister smile plastered on his face. He messaged Jisung to come inside his chamber.

"What?" Jisung's head popped through the black door.

"Hey poo poo hands."

"Ugh, really, right off the bat?" Jisung rolled his eyes.

Jisung is sitting on the chair Xiao Yue had sat on earlier. Jisung stares at Chenle. Finding the sight in front of him to be odd.

Chenle looks all giddy.

"What the fuck, Chenle?"

Jisung asked out off curiousity.

Jisung can freely talk and act as he wants to around Chenle. He had been really close to Chenle since he was in the 'cult'. He used to take care of Chenle's wound back then because Chenle would not let anyone else treat his wounds.

"I played with the girl haha."

"How?"

Jisung asked Chenle before taking a sip of Chenle's cup.

"Gross!"

Chenle made a disgusted face at Jisung.

"Come on, you do this all the time, now answer me."

Chenle told Jisung of what he had done. Laughing at the part where Chenle had basically told Xiao Yue to fuck off.

"... this is fun, i haven't done this before."

Jisung stayed silent.

"Why are you so quiet?"

Jisung sighed. His expression is a mix lf disappointment and annoyed.

"I know we had come this far because of you, but this act of yours disgusts me."

Jisung looked at Chenle. Chenle looks bewildered at the response of his usually timid friend.

"Come on, you didn't find it funny?"

"Listen, she doesn't deserve to be treated like that."

"This isn't that serious Jisung, stop it."

"I personally don't really like her but consider the fact that she doesn't understand about how this whole stuff works," said Jisung at the now cold expressioned boy, "I don't mind you or 'him' killing others that are like a parasite to us."

"I don't understand why i should take that into consideration."

"Just remember the fact that she contributed the design to this group, she might actually be our savior."

"Wait, are you aware about the fact that this group will survive even without her?"

Chenle scoffed.
He felt himself slowly eaten by anger.

"I just took her in because we can make some more cash," Chenle said while trying his best to maintain his expression.

"Not exactly the case now." Said Jisung