No Manners

"Xiao Yue, come with me, you need to measure your dress," Hrvy said, popping his head from the hallway

"What dress?"

"The one that you have to use in Hawaii, wait, you haven't tell her yet?" Hrvy said.

"I forgot," Chenle answered, focusing more on the game he is playing.

"The reservation is tonight, what were you thinking?" Hrvy responded. He sighs.

"Um, what am i missing here?" I asked.

"You are supposed to be learning manners because you will come as Chenle's partner in Hawaii's event."

"Wait, what?"

Hrvy rubs his face with his palm. Meanwhile Chenle is slightly giggling after he annoyed Hrvy.

"Didn't he gave you a phone last week?" Hrvy said.

"No, he gave it to me this morning," i answered honestly.

"Again, what are you planning to do, Chenle?" Hrvy said to the boy with his eyes glued to Haechan's phone.

"You said she isn't educated in manners, did you expect her to learn all of them in less than a day?"

"Its gonna be more fun," Chenle answered.

"Wait, what was i supposed to do?" I asked.

Chenle is supposed to give the phone to me since last week?

What for?

Hrvy sighed before taking a seat next to me.

"So, you will come as Chenle's partner at the event and have to learn all the high society manners," said the boy, "I already booked a table in a restaurant where you would do table manners openly for the first time."

"The phone was supposed to be given to you last week for you to prepare and search about the manners yourself since the lads are far too busy with their things," Hrvy continued, "Though i don't think so about this one," He looked at Chenle.

"So, now i have to learn the manners for tonight?" I asked.

"Can't you just make another reservation?" I continued asking Hrvy.

"And throw away five hundred thousand dollars?" Hrvy responded.

Five hundred thousand dollars?

For booking a table in a restaurant?

That is too much.

Too fucking much.

"Then if can't learn the manners what would happen?" I asked.

"Humiliated, lol," Chenle answered while putting the phone back on Haechan's pocket.

"You can afford another reservation right?" I asked to the boy that is devilishly smiling from ear to ear.

"So you don't want your allowance ,huh?"

"Am i supposed to have an allowance?"

"What, don't tell me you haven't got a penny from Chenle," Haechan that is still sitting beside me said.

"Well, he doesn't starve me in any way."

"Just learn it anyway, you only have table manners and the usual," Chenle responded to my statement.

"So, i don't have to learn those ball dances thingy?"

"Nope."

"Still, you have to memorize so much, can you do that?" Hrvy uttered.

"I honestly rather have my allowance cut off," i told Hrvy.

Chenle chuckled, popping a strawberry inside his mouth.

"If you beat me in doing push ups, i'll let Hrvy make another reservation."

"Deal."