Thirty

I dragged Gary by the collar to a tree perfectly situated in the middle of everything with strong branches. 

I don't believe in torture, not after everything I've been put through but I can't exactly let him get away with this. 

I grabbed him and started climbing the tree. He started yelling as I leaped from branch to branch with him over my shoulder. 

Once I reached the perfect spot, high enough that he can't get down but low enough that everyone can see him I stopped putting him down on the thick branch. 

I had to leap from branch to branch to get here and I knew he wasn't able to get back down without falling out of the tree. 

I then removed my white shirt, covered in blood, leaving me in my sports bra and tied it to a lower branch. 

I cut my palm and used my blood to write out, 'idiot sighting! Look up!' then stretched it between the branches so you could read it and it was obvious enough. 

I sighed in happiness looking at my work. 

Gary was clinging onto the branches, terrified of falling and my ruined t'shirt made a very clear sign. Now when people walk by they can look at him being an idiot and I don't have to worry about him stabbing me while I'm training the others. 

"YOU FUCKING CRAZY BITCH!" He yelled from the tree, starting to sweat of fear. 

I just laughed, smiling up at him and winking. 

I walked back to the group I was training and they were all laughing at their friend up in the tree like a dumbass. 

I giggled along with them and a few of them gave my high fives. 

I could see them all staring at my scars with questioning gazes but I just ignored them walking to the open field. 

I was wearing high rise leggings and one of those long sports bras so barely any skin was actually showing, therefore barely any scars. 

"Anyone else want to try and impale me?" 

I asked, putting my hands on my hips. 

They all laughed, quickly shaking their heads no. The man that was with Gary, almost cheating with him seemed to be laughing the hardest. 

"Alright, we're going to do some sparring. I want you all to work together and try to pin me. I won't use any of my white stag powers nor alpha powers. I can turn them off rendering me temporarily human. If I pin you, you're out and will go stand to the side. You will come at my maximum 5 at a time."

"All of us together?" One of the guys asked, looking confused. "Wouldn't that be kinds easy since you don't have any powers and no offense, but you're kind of small. "  

I pouted. "I'm 5'6 and a half! If you guys can pin me I will cut your conditioning in half." 

This got their attention. They all huddled together in their groups of 5 making a game plan. 

I fought a lot without using any of my extra abilities when I was training. Its important to be able to defend yourself in all situations. You never know what circumstances might come up. 

I'm pretty confident but it still won't be easy. 

They finally came out of the huddle, everyone taking their paces surrounding me. 

I stood up straight with my arms behind my back, watching all of them the best that I could. 

One of them lunged at me but he made it very obvious that that's what he was planning and I was easily able to dodge it, simultaneously pinning him to the ground. The other 4 came at me but I swept my leg tripping them, pinning them one by one as they tried to get up.