Thirty-One

After sending everyone home and getting Gary out of the tree I went for my own run. 

I reached 750 000 km/hour. I ran around the entirety of the UK 5 times in about 2 hours. 

I was getting insanely fast, not even the first white stag nor the first werewolf had this kind of speed. So, what the hell am I? 

Once I returned from my run, a little tired out I headed back to the community house, walking through the beautiful forests, appreciating it. 

By the time I got back it was 11:00 pm and everyone was heading to bed. I looked around me at the horrendous agriculture and cringed. 

I decided to fix up their property while everyone was asleep. 

I spent the next few hours removing weeds, trimming bushes and trees and taking care of the flowers. 

I fixed their stone pathways and cut their grass to an appropriate length. I found and unblocked a gorgeous waterfall, refilling the abandoned spring that ran through the property giving the lands a more magical touch. 

I rearranged some trees to make some archways over the entering roads, restoring it to its original glory allowing flowers to spurt. 

Because of my super speed I had finished their entire property by 6:00 the next morning. 

When everyone walked outside they were gasping, shocked at the over-night turn-around. I looked around, satisfied and headed back inside to take a shower, leaving them guessing as to how it all happened. 

They property looked a million times more welcoming and magical. I even fixed up their training grounds, making the footing better and made a small path through the forest perfect for their runs. 

I walked into the gorgeous guest bedroom they showed me, taking a nice relaxing bath. They even provided body scrubs and bath bombs. 

I exited feeling completely refreshed and smelling it too. 

I got changed into an easy black shirt tucked into my high-rise jean shorts and braided my hair into two long French braids. 

When I headed downstairs the house was filled with people bustling around, a buffet set up against one of the walls. 

I grabbed a croissant from the table, looking around to meet eyes with Darius and Amos. 

I walked up to the smiling largely. 

"Hey guys, what's up?" 

They both gave me a look that said, 'cut the bullshit' confusing the shit out of me, as I chewed my croissant in confusion. 

"Did I miss something?" 

They both laughed than walked away. 

Ummmm what the fuck? 

I just stood there, croissant still in my mouth as I watched them walk away, starting conversations with other people. 

"I saw that and I'm just as confused." A voice said from behind me. 

I turned around to see Peter, making my smile. 

"Thank God I thought I was going crazy!" I threw my hands up into the air. "I almost dropped my croissant I was so confused! Imagine the tragedy!" 

He laughed shaking his head. 

"Are we training again today? Everyone's so sore and dying from yesterday." 

I shrugged, "If they want to get better they're going to have to suck it up. Training starts at 4:00 pm sharp."

He sighed a little. "I was afraid you would say that, but if it makes us as good as you its worth it."