Forty-six

Donny and I have been staying with Chuya Aimoto, their son Haru and their daughter Sakura for 3 weeks now. I officially have 2 months left to live. 

Haru and Sakua were each 750 years old, twins. Apparently abura-sumasha aged EXTREMELY slowly. 

Chuya and Aimoto didn't tell me their age but I couldn't even imagine how old they would have to be to look the way they do. 

Every day I run back to England with Donny and we train the witches and hang out with Liza. My nights have been spent with Klaus lately. 

He's been taking me on all kinds of dates ranging from amazing expensive dinners to fight clubs where he has me beat people up for fun to beautiful midnight hot-air balloon rides. 

We both are too busy during the days so its become a sort of understanding that I meet him at his pack house at around 10:00. 

Neither of us sleep much so it gives me something to do during the nights other than just run. 

Donny even comes around every once in a while. 

He hasn't let e spend much time around his pack members though, I've only met the highest ranking ones, Klaus's closest friends. He said meeting me would be too intimidating. 

He doesn't know that my form is deformed and thank god every time he wants to shift I manage to avoid it. 

Klaus keeps trying to take me to a casino to play poker since I could read people's minds and therefore never lose but I just can't. 

It would basically be stealing if I played against them. 

My mornings consist of training with Aimoto as he promised. He's been trying to teach me to clear my mind but I haven't been doing very well. 

He's said its because there are too many events haunting my mind and sometimes aura and I need to learn to accept and move past them, but never forget them or try and push them away. 

I've been trying really hard but I just end up getting frustrated which is the exact opposite of what I'm supposed to do. 

Donny has become good friends with Haru and they've been wreaking havoc all over Japan. They've been kicked out of countless bars and even somehow an entire island. 

After I train the withes Darius had been training me in the art of sorcery. I've pretty much mastered all of their little tricks. I'm now able to summon weather eco-disasters and create weapons out of thin air. 

Its pretty handy dandy. 

After the first week Darius had taught me all he could so Liza took over. I'm not quite as good as her, I doubt anyone could be, but I could definitely hold my own. 

A lot of the witches still seemed pretty unsure about me, some of them trying to kill me again but other than that I had gotten into a good groove there. 

Every couple of days I visit Jen and we gossip a bit and talk about everything that's been happening. 

I am currently walking to another training session with Aimoto. He has stayed very patient with him which isn't very surprising but I'm sure even he is getting annoyed at how bad I am at this. 

According to Haru my mind is the most chaotic thing he's  ever seen which honestly isn't surprising. 

My life has been pretty chaotic. 

NO! SHUT UP ELLIE! NO MORE EXCUSES PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!

I walked to the meditation rocks in the middle of the stream, taking deep breaths, trying to calm my thoughts.