Thirty-two

I had just finished another great day of training witches! 

After everyone chased Darius hitting him with mud, leaving no clean space on his body, they all tried very hard to tag me. 

Unfortunately for them they were not able to catch me. I climbed trees, leaped over their arms and ran faster than all of them laughing the entire time. 

They did a similar conditioning to the day before but I noticed them all pushing themselves even harder. They really wanted the reward of being top 3. 

I taught them a few more self-defense and kickboxing moves before letting them do their last run. The top 3 were three completely different witches. I liked that. They all put so much effort they were making my choice hard. 

I took a quick shower before heading back to the Greenrock pack to meet Jen. 

As promised she was waiting outside for me, her leg bouncing up and down. She always had so much energy it was crazy! 

"Hey Jen" I ran right up to her, startling her.

"Hey I wanna talk to you about something." 

"That's why I'm here." I said with a smile, settling in next to her. 

"Well, Brian and I are going on a trip to Spain and I really want you to come!" 

"Spain?" 

"Yes! It would be so fun! Brian has a ton of work to do while he's there so you and I can hang out and explore Spain! What do you think?" 

Without even thinking I leaped onto her, wrapping her into a bear hug. "OF COURSE I WANT OT GO TO SPAIN WITH YOU!" 

She laughed out loud. "OH THANK GOD IT'LL BE SO MUCH MORE FUN WITH YOU THERE! We're leaving in twenty minutes though..." She said, giving me a sheepish smile. 

I laughed. Of course she waited this last minute to ask me. I have no idea why she couldn't have texted me this or asked me when I was here earlier today. Whatever, she wouldn't be Jen if she didn't do stuff like this. 

After squealing about how excited I was for a few more minutes with Jen I ran home to grab my things. They were all still packed since I hadn't moved into the room they gave me yet. 

I ran down to talk to Darius and Amos who were hanging out in the common room with a group of people. Amos and Darius had girls literally drooling over them making me roll my eyes. They could be so oblivious sometimes, I've been in their minds they have no idea that these girls are trying so hard to get their attention. 

"Hey guys!" I called walking into the room. I spotted Boston and Peter talking with a couple other guys I'd never met and waved at them. 

"Amos, I'm going to Spain with my sister, like now. Just text me if you need me to be back, I'll come back every day for training anyways."

"Okay, have fun, just be safe." He's so cute I swear. 

I waved bye to everyone before heading out. I haven't actually tried running on water yet but I'm sure it'll be fine. 

When I got back to Jen's her and Brian were packing up the car, getting ready to go. 

"Hey." I said popping up behind them. Immediately they all jumped around, facing me in a defensive position, a few guards running to me. 

I put my hands in the air laughing. 

"Maybe I should pop up a little further away and then walk to you." 

They instantly all relaxed, Jen holding her heart taking deep breaths. 

"I think that would be a good idea." Brian chuckled, amused by Jen's flustered state.