Thirty-Five

"I'm leaving." I said. 

I started towards the door but was blocked by an angry-looking Jacob. 

I growled lowly. I let out just a sliver of my power, not wanting to start a fight but having a hard time holding back my anger. 

"Where do you think you're going pup?"

"I. am. leaving." 

"No." 

I growled stronger now, more of my power accidentally slipping out. I don't like being intimidating so I always keep it inside to let people be comfortable around me. 

"What the hell do you mean no?"

"You're not leaving me again." 

I put my hands on my hips. This guy cannot be serious right now. 

"You rejected me! Now let me leave! If I knew you were here I never would have agreed to coming!" 

"Oh, please, you're clearly obsessed with me." 

I stood there for a minute. This is a joke. I smiled, then started laughing but when I tried passing him again he blocked me. 

I let some more of my power slip. I saw his eyes widen and he took a step back when it did. He could feel it. Even Xander widened his eyes and tilted his head to reveal his neck in submission. 

I could feel Jacob trying to push his power through but less than half of mine was still too overpowering. 

"Let. me. go." He said calmly, my hands turning into fists. 

I need to relax. If I don't I'll turn into the master they were all scared I'd be. I need to keep my control or I'll prove them all right. 

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath when I felt something metal wrap around my wrist. My eyes flew open to reveal a pair of hand-cuffs around one of my wrists. 

I looked up confused as I felt all of my power and extra energy leave my body. What the fuck? 

"These cuffs make anyone human. Like I said, you're not going anywhere." 

My heart beat sped up intensely. 

I ripped my hand from Jacob's grasp, getting into a fighting position. I was still strong as a human, I trained for this. I didn't have my strength or speed but I could use theirs against them. 

I looked to Xander who was just watching from the corner. 

He came to object but one look from his older brother had him submitting and backing off. He avoided eye contact as he tried to grab my arms. 

I brought them out of his grasp, ducking under his arms and sped to the other side of the room. 

Jacob started approaching, a sick smile on his face. 

He lunged at me but I easily ducked sending a kick to his 'little Jacob'. Oops? Thats gotta hurt. 

He fell onto his knees for a moment cupping his crotch as he turned to me, eyes swarming with range. 

Xander came at me again. He reached for me but I leapt onto his shoulders, wrapping my legs around his head. I did a sort of back flip, landing him on his back as I stood above him. He tried to get up but I stood on his chest, one foot lightly resting threateningly on his throat. I didn't really want to hurt Xander. 

Jacob lunged at me, causing me to fall of balance but I quickly recovered sending him a big kick to the face while I held his body in place. His neck snapped backwards before flying forward. I gave it one last punch, sending him to the ground with my okay strength.