Thirty-Nine

They all went silent and I took that as a yes.

I was still severely under weight but the weakness had faded away with the poison and cuffs. Its time they see what I can really do.

I entered the guards minds, making them see us all sitting in our cells calmly. I broke the bars off my cell and they had no clue.

I walked over to Aimoto who was giving me a small smile as I ripped the door off his cell. He got up, not even bothering to stretch as he stood and waited as I walked to Donny's cell.

There was standing a jumping excited little ball of blond joy. He had short but floppy hair and bright blue eyes, freckles dusting his cheeks and nose.

When I ripped his cell open he enveloped me into a big bear hug, jumping slightly.

He then switched his attention to the oblivious guards, he furrowed his eyebrows standing in front of them, waving his hand in front of their faces.

"They can't see or hear you, they think you're still in your cell, don't touch them though." I warned sternly.

"Wicked." He mumbled, dancing in front of them goofily. 

I went over to the last cell to discover Liza. She looked around my age even though I knew she was hundreds of years older. 

When I opened her cell we hugged, squealing and jumping a little. 

"Thank you so much Ellie. You didn't have to save us." 

I scoffed, "You guys have paid your dues, just don't go burning down buildings, okay?" 

Donny stomped huffed throwing his hands in the air. "I only did it the one time!" He wined. 

Liza gave him look. 

"Fine, 3 times." He pouted, making him raise my eyebrows and giggle. He's honestly adorable. 

Aimoto nodded at Liza and she nodded right back. It was strange but not surprising that this is how they greet each other after all these years. 

"Okay, lets go!" 

"Allons-y!" Donny echoed following behind. 

Aimoto followed silently in calm silence with amazing posture while Donny leapt around from thing to thing in excitement and Liza observed everything she walked by, a light smile lighting hr face.

We walked out of the halls past all of the guards as I searched for minds, blocking us from view. 

I could easily run out and be gone in less than a second but the others can't exactly do that. It was definitely a lot more work to bring them with me but I couldn't leave them behind there. 

We walked out of the dungeon area and I made sure no one could see or hear us opening and closing the doors. I noticed Sidney's mind walking around the corner, it was her shift next. 

I let her be able to see and hear us as we walked towards her through the grand halls. 

When she turned the corners and saw us she stopped in her place. Her eyes widened and she blinked. Blinked again. Looked at each of us, blinked. 

"Okay, I'm going crazy." She whispered to herself making us laugh. That seemed to confuse her more. She looked around as other guards passed by giving her weird looks. 

"They can't hear or see us." I filled in. 

She nodded slowly, "So I'm hallucinating?" 

Donny groaned from behind us.