philosophy professor

Y/N is excited.

She's in her last year of college, getting closer and closer towards graduation and achieving her degree that she's worked very hard for. This fall semester is a light load, only a few classes and she couldn't feel more carefree. One of her classes happens to be philosophy - a class she's put off having because she knows it'll just be some bullshit about life and why Greek philosophers want you to live your best life - and she signed up for it as one of her last classes of the day. She walks in, not expecting it to be full because who would want to take philosophy over world religion? (Philosophy was her last resort, and she's not very happy about it. Hopefully she'll be able to slide by with an A without trying). She takes a seat towards the middle, not exactly in the back to where she can't see the board in the giant auditorium, but not in the front so the instructor can call on her. She wonders what the professor looks like; all she knows is his name - Styles, Harry, and that he has a PhD.

Whatever. He can philosophize about philosophy. How intriguing. He's probably so boring, and the most boring looking-

Y/N nearly spits out her lemon and cucumber water when she sees the professor strut into the classroom. Tall, tan, gorgeous fluffy brown curly hair and a toned, muscled body. She literally feels herself salivate, having to wipe the corners of her mouth and the girl next to her chuckles, fanning her face to show she thinks he's attractive too. Y/N watches him step down the steps (more so his behind that is perfectly round in his slacks) and the way his back muscles flex beneath his silky dress shirt. She leans forward in her seat, her chin in her hand and her eyes hooded as her breathing speeds up and slows down at the same time, confusing her but she can't focus on anything right now except the insanely hot teacher she's been blessed with.

"Hello, everyone. I'm... Doctor... Styles." He spaces out his words as he writes his name on the white board. "Although I'm not one of those pricks that'll correct you if you say "professor" instead of "doctor"." Y/N dreamily giggles, along with about every other girl in class (and a few boys). "I know in every other class, you went over the syllabus, and that is incredibly boring - the most boring thing in the world I think - so I won't put you all through that torture. Just read it yourselves and come visit me during office hours if you have any questions or concerns." Y/N likes Doctor Styles.

And Y/N is definitely visiting him during office hours.

The class dives into a discussion about the presocratics, Doctor Styles tossing out facts about sophists and their ideologies. "The sophists were generally more concerned with "getting your coin" as the lingo is today, more so then actually philosophizing. They taught for a fee, but what they taught was very interesting - or I think so." Y/N breathlessly laughs, biting her lip, and trying to focus on his words while imagining how his head would look between her thighs. "They believed everything was an opinion and that everything was up for debate." Y/N raises her hand. "Yes, you there."

"So, did they believe that there was one fact and that it was that everything was an opinion? Or did they just sit around saying everything was an opinion and didn't try to force it on anyone?"

The class gasps, some oohs going around. Doctor Styles freezes, puffs out his lips as if he's thinking, and pinches his eyebrows together. "That... well, that... you see..." He fumbles over his words, making Y/N giggle because he's so cute and his cheeks flush pink, despite being a college professor. "You might be a philosopher as well, with a question like that." The class discusses amongst themselves, leaving Y/N and Harry to stare at each other as he tries to answer her question. "I think it's safe to say that the sophists were thinkers, albeit a simple definition, but that's about it. They thought you could discuss everything and not be wrong or right. Does that answer your question?" Y/N nods, although not really hearing what he said because she was too busy thinking about his cock looks like. I bet it's big. Class ends quickly, everyone scurrying out leaving Y/N one of the last ones to leave, along with Doctor Styles. "I think I'm going to enjoy having you in my class." He smiles at her before exiting, leaving her dazzled and embarrassingly trying to control her breathing before running to her dorm.