Louis catches the two of you

Louis' P.O.V.

I opened the door to the dressing room quickly and posed as it swung open. I always decided making an obnoxious entrance would be entertaining for both myself and the boys' as well but this time the only people in the room were Harry and Y/N.

But they didn't appreciate my amusing entrance because they were too busy sucking face.

"Child in the room!" I called out as I covered my eyes and blindly navigated through the miscellaneous items sprawled out on the floor so I could grab my jacket off the hanger in the closet.

Harry and Y/N quickly pulled away from each other and pretended as though nothing had occurred, yeah right. I uncovered my eyes and grabbed my jacked and slipped my arm through the sleeve.

"So how long?" I asked with a smirk. It was pretty obvious the two of them have had a thing for quite some time now. I'm just surprised it took them this long to be so careless about exposing it.

"How long what?" Harry answered back quickly while rubbing the back of his neck. Y/N moved away from Harry's side in hopes to look more casual but instead it looked as though they were trying to play off what I had just saw. She grabbed a water bottle off the table and drank from it so she wouldn't have to speak I presume.

"Come on guys," I began and Y/N took a big swig of water. "Jeez girl don't try to drown yourself because you had to kiss Harry." I teased and she began to laugh and choke on her water. She wiped her mouth and placed the bottle on the table. "You guys are terrible liars." I added in and the two of them looked over at each other then back at me.

"Perhaps you should knock next time," Harry joked.

I laughed lightly and added, "Perhaps you should not suck face in the middle of a dressing room where people go to dress not undress." I teased and Y/N's cheeks turned red. It was an exaggerated response but I liked to get a rise out of people from my comments. Harry shook his head and smiled at the same time.

"You're an ass," he teased and I nodded my head in agreement.