Double date with Gemma

"I heard the chocolate cake here is amazing," you said in hopes to spark up conversation at your quiet dinner table. You held out a dessert menu in front of you and Harry in hopes to distract him. Harry's eyes glanced over the menu but his attention was focused mainly on Gemma's date.

Her date was a tall lean guy perhaps a year younger than her in age but he had an ego the size of the planet. Gemma met her date on an online website nut he was nothing like her. She was so kind and polite but this guy was something else. He used the straw in his drink to clean his teeth and you looked away in disgust. Gemma was just as disgusted as you and she turned away from the rude egotistical guy sitting beside her.

But the source of Harry's heard and driven focus was the fact that this guy clearly showed no interest in Gemma; he showed interest in you instead.

"My friend told me it's pretty-" Gemma spoke up only to be cut off.

"You know what's pretty?" The rude guy interjected and Harry looked at him with eyes full of anger. "Y/N." He stated and looked over at you with wide eyes.

Harry glared at the guy and spoke up, "Well I know something that's going to be pretty fucking ugly and that's going to be your face after I'm done with you. Keep hitting on my girlfriend and see what happens." He snapped and you bit down on your lip to hide your pleasure with what Harry said.

The rude guy slumped down in his seat a bit and stood silent as Harry's death stare didn't leave him. You placed your hand on Harry's leg in hopes to calm him down before he made a scene in the middle of the restaurant although that could possible get him to leave.

The remainder of the evening was silent and uncomfortable. You couldn't wait until the waiter brought the check so you all could leave. Fortunately the rude guy offered to pay the bill to make up for his behavior and you all thanked him and left.

Gemma told you both as soon as you got out of the restaurant that she wasn't too intrested in using dating sites again.