He does your makeup

"You're using too much!" You yell at Harry who is practically in hysterics. He continues to laugh as he smears what he calls 'red cheek stuff' onto your cheeks. You shake your head in disagreement as he continues to smear the blush on your cheeks.

You still questioned why you even agreed to let Harry do your makeup. All he was doing was using virtually every object in your makeup bag and smearing it across your face.

He tried to hide his laughter as he grabbed your eye shadow from your bag. He opened the container and grabbed a brush which was supposed to be for blush but instead he swiped it in the eye shadow.

"Close your eyes." He said between chuckles and he carelessly swiped eye shadow onto your eyelids. He pressed the brush into the eye shadow once more and swiped it onto your other eyelid.

Once he finished you opened your eyes and he had pulled out liquid eyeliner. You shook your head and he began to laugh even harder. You could barely get liquid eyeliner on decently yourself. You could only imagine how horrible it'll look after Harry does it.

You closed your eyes as he pressed the brush to your eyes. He drew a sloppy line that went up your eyelid halfway instead of your water line. He stuck the brush back into the container to get more eyeliner and once he did, he smeared it on your other eye.

"It's not supposed to go on my eyelid," you teased and he laughed. "I look like a train wreck and I can't even see myself!" You said and he began to laugh even harder.

"You look beautiful!" He said and you rolled your eyes. "I'm almost done." He said as he grabbed mascara and lipstick from the bag.

He held up the mascara and tried his best to swipe it carefully along your lashes, but he failed miserably. He got mascara on your eyelid, along with practically every thing else he attempted to put on you. He repeated his sloppy action a second time on your other eye and finally opened the lipstick.

Before he put any on, he pressed a kiss to your lips. He then swiped the bright red lipstick along your lower lip and then your upper lip. Out of all his failures, this might've been the most successful one. He at least go it on your lips.

He capped the lipstick and looked over his work. "Are you ready to be amazed?" He said as he handed you a mirror. Once you saw your face you nearly choked with laughter. Your cheeks were 10 shades too dark and your eyes looked horrendous. Your lipstick was mainly on your lips, but there was still excess lipstick around your lips.

He was laughing hysterically as you eyed his job over. You leaned over and pressed your red covered lips onto his and laughed. He wiped off the red lipstick from his lips but you could still see the red stain on them. You got up and tried to kiss him again but he began to run around the house. But you weren't going to give up so easily.