Driving

The windows were all lowered and the breeze was blowing through the car like mad. Your hair was flipping against the breeze and you had to pull it back into a ponytail to prevent yourself from getting hit in the face any further.

The summer breeze fluttered through the car and filled it with a fresh scent. You inhaled deeply and allowed the sounds of the radio to calm you and you felt Harry's hand rest on your thigh.

The ends of Katy Perry's song Unconditionally finished and then Demi Lovato's Heart Attack came on. You nearly jumped out of your seat when the song began and you started to sing along quietly to the radio.

You were always extremely self conscious of your voice and you never let Harry hear it. Since the wind was blowing so loudly and the radio was on full blast, you figured Harry wouldn't hear you. But you were wrong.

Harry sat silent with a smile plastered over his face and he tried not to make it obvious he was listening to you.

The song wrapped up and you just stared out the window silent as commercials began to start up. Harry squeezed your leg and you peered over at him.

"You're actually the cutest thing ever." He said and you smirked slightly.

"I'm a thing?" You joked and he shook his head in disagreement.

"You know what I mean babe." You smiled and leaned up quickly to plant a kiss on his cheek. "All I'm trying to say, is that it's hard to focus on driving when you're sitting there being all cute."

You could feel your cheeks heating up once more and tried to hide it. Harry always knew how to make you feel embarrassed in the best way and you loved how he had that effect on you.