Brit awards

Harry's P.O.V.

"And the award for most popular album goes to..." Justin paused as he pulled the small white card out of the envelope. He read it over quickly and said, "One Direction Midnight Memories!"

Y/N immediately pulled me in for a hug and I kissed her forehead before heading up on the stage with the boys. The room was full of applause and cheering which was the only reason I was calm while going to the stage where Justin Bieber was standing on.

A few fans had tweeted me a link that was an interview about Justin Bieber and how he said his dream girl was and I quote, "that hot babe that Harry Styles is dating, sorry not sorry." I mentally thought about hitting him upside the head as I got on the stage while Liam began to thank the fans for all they've done for us. I just wish that I was in a better state of mind right now because if I was I would've said something to the fans but instead I stand still as a statue on the stage while simultaneously holding back my anger for Bieber. It was like they made him of all people present the award to us on purpose; as if someone knew I'd be upset about the article and they did this just to see if I would get angry.

I flashed a few smiles in hopes to give off the illusion that I wasn't steaming mad right now. When I got back to my seat Y/N quickly placed her hand on my knee in a consoling way.

"Thank you for keeping your homicidal thoughts to yourself," she teased and I cracked a smile.

"It was damn hard," I joked back and Y/N leaned her head against my shoulder. She nodded and I tried to focus on the rest of the show and not so much on Bieber but of course as I began to calm down you know who is walking back to his seat and he just so happens to wink at Y/N while doing so.

I balled my fists up at my sides and Y/N quickly placed her hand on top of mine.

"Harry calm down," she said gently and she rubbed her thumb against my hand. "Calm down." It took a few minutes but I eventually did calm down but I still simultaneously wanted to slap Bieber.