Motorcycle

"Well how the hell am I supposed to get home now?" You snapped into the receiver at your sister. Of course the one night you decide to go out of the house your sister decides to get piss drunk at a friends house.

"I'm sorry!" She slurred. You let out a deep sigh and then ended the call with her. You at least were happy that she didn't get behind the wheel while piss drunk but you wished she didn't get drunk in the first place.

"Need a ride?" A familiar thick accented voice said. Your friend Harry peered out from the darkness while dangling keys on his pointer finger. You quickly agreed and thanked him as he walked with you to his car. Or so you thought you'd be getting a ride home in a car.

Harry walked over to a motorcycle and quickly hopped on. He looked over at you and gestured for you to get on. You bit down on your lower lip and looked it over, weighing your options. Maybe if you started to walk now you could get home before your 50th birthday...

"Come on Y/N," Harry said and you slowly crept over to the motorcycle. You soon got on it and instantly regretted leaving the house. "Hold onto my waist." He said shyly as he turned back to face you.

You sat there frozen with fear of the motorcycle but Harry then decided to help you out. He grabbed your hands with his and placed them on his waist.

"Ready?" He said and you merely nodded all while internally wishing you were home.

He turned the key in the ignition and the motorcycle was brought to life. Harry began to navigate through the busy streets so he could get you home. You were still slightly scared but you tried not to pay much attention to the fact that you were on a motorcycle. Your grip on Harry's waist tightened and he smiled.

"It's alright," he said when you two stopped at a red light. "It's okay Y/N." While waiting at the light he placed his hand on top of yours and stroked your hand with his thumb.