Domestic

Harry had just gotten out of the shower with a sleepy gaze in his eyes and a lethargic pace to his walk. The strands of his brown hair were left to drip water steadily on the floor, despite the fluffy brown towel that he held previously to shake the water dry.

He faced the bathroom mirror, examining his face and deciding whether to shave the slight stubble shadowing his upper lip by rubbing his fingers along his chin. It's as if Y/N had read his mind even before he had decided, seeing that his razor and shaving cream were already set out on the side of the sink. A face towel hung just behind him, he noticed.

Harry tried to wipe the smile off of his face before attaching the blade to his skin.

Patting his lower jaw dry, Harry made his way to the bedroom. His hair had dried more by now, allowing him to walk without fearing a shiver from the cold drips of his damp hair on his back.

The bed was made and Harry almost walked past it when he noticed his current favourite blue sweater on top of the sheets. It had a little chick print at the center which Harry found absolutely adorable. It was very soft too!

It seemed that Y/N decided to layer it with a collared shirt with thin stripes. Harry dressed. The fabric of the sweater was soft against his skin and he couldn't help but run up to Y/N to let her feel just how plushy it felt.

Speaking of Y/N, Harry wondered where his lover was. He brushed his fingers quickly through his hair, deciding that today was a day to let it do what it wanted to do before trudging down the steps of their shared home.

Harry walked slowly towards the kitchen, seeing Y/N singing to herself quietly while she slathered cream cheese on a bagel. The humming of the Keurig coffee machine indicated that it was ready to be used. Y/N grabbed a pod from the drawer, inserting it before letting the machine do its work.

"Good morning," Harry greeted, wrapping his arms around Y/N, kissing her on the cheek.

"Harry!" She giggled, trying to move in his arms to grab another mug for herself. "How are you?"

"Can't complain," He answered, pulling away from her to showcase his outfit, "Do you like it?"

Y/N gave him a once over. She smiled, "Very cute. I approve,"

"I would hope so since you chose it," Harry bit his lip, staring at Y/N while she walked closer to him to fix the collar tucked under his baby blue sweater. She pressed her body against him, chin resting on his chest while she looked at his hairless jaw.

"Did I?" She asked cheekily, thumb grazing over the smooth skin. He nodded, planting a kiss on her forehead.

The machine sputtered, pulling them out of their bubble. Y/N squealed, "Your coffee's done!"

Harry watched as she wriggled free from his grip, carefully adding the spoonful to his coffee just the way he liked it. She cautiously set the mug down on the marble countertop beside the plate of bagel.

"Here's your breakfast," She pushed his body towards the meal, giving his lower back a rub.

Before he knew it, she was making the same thing for herself. Plugging the bagel to the toaster and inserting another pod to the machine, yet he did his first.

"Harry? Are you crying?" Y/N questioned as soon as she ensured that everything was in its proper place. "What's wrong, bub?"

He stared at her worried face, all the more making him emotional. "Y/N, do you love me?"

"Of course I do," she said without missing a beat, cradling his face in her palms, trying to figure out what was wrong with him.

"No one's ever loved me like this before," He muttered, dimples popping out but his eyes shed tears.

"Like what?"

"Like I'm the most important thing to you," Harry breathed out, feeling a little vulnerable from his confession.

"But you are the most important thing to me," Y/N answered, ignoring the second sputtering indicating that her coffee was finished. "I love you,"

Harry sniffled, "I'm sorry. I'm such a baby," With his sweater paw, he gently wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes.

Y/N was about to open her mouth, only to get interrupted by him, "Don't you dare, Y/N."

She laughed at his stern tone, "What? I didn't even say anything,"

He scoffed at her words, "I know you. You were probably going to say some stupid shit like 'you're my baby'"

Y/N gasped, "So? You say stuff like that all the time,"

"Only I can say cheesy stuff," Harry pointed to his chest, "I love cheese,"

While Harry wore a bright grin, Y/N's face deadpanned to a 'really' look. She turned around, adding creamer to her drink.

"I can't even look at you," She started, stirring the contents, "You're so stupid,"

"I'm your stupid," Harry backed, hugging her body close to him.

"What does that even mean?"