At The Brits

The 'Backstage Cam' was a new addition to the Brits 2020 framework. It was supposed to give fans additional access to the otherwise off-camera events to see how the whole show ran in general. Not only that, but it gave new content of their favorite artists acting less poised and polished than they would in the fancy dinner table situation in front of the Brits stage.

Y/N was about to perform her new single. The buzz of the crowd caused nerves to overtake her body, her hands physically shaking. Her dressing room door was closed as Harry had just entered it to give her last-minute support.

"You're going to be fine, Y/N" Harry assured, taking her wrists in his fingers while he breathed along with her. "You're going to be amazing up there,"

She nodded, closing her eyes tightly, believing the words her boyfriend spoke.

A knock on the door alerted the both of them, moving away from each other swiftly.

"Wish me luck," Y/N said, kissing him tenderly before opening the door.

"Good luck,"

---

Harry wandered backstage as if it was a maze. Many crew members with headsets spoke through their mic's, asking where the hell Stormzy was right now when he should have been getting his mic strapped on. He was performing after Y/N and a few short commercials away.

"3..2..1.. Play the music!" Someone yelled over the hustle and bustle. A little crowd watched their work on the TV screen and it was beautiful. The set was painted with such attention to detail, the stage set up was reeled in just in time. The crew cheered as everything went perfectly, patting each other on the back. One even made its way to Harry.

Throughout Y/N's performance, Harry couldn't help but feel a sense of proudness for her. She deserved what she had achieved-always working hard for the things that mattered to her. Harry would have to tell her that she was nervous for no reason later when they were back in their hotel room because she looked flawless and naturally comfortable on stage.

She was an angel and she proved it herself.

--

"Welcome back to the Brits!" The announcer greeted, "Just before we get to the next category, our new 'backstage cam' has captured something during Y/N's performance,"

The large screen showcased Harry's fond smile. His stature oozed with nothing but adorable admiration to the woman performing a powerful song, not realizing that he was being filmed.

Harry straightened in his seat, finding Y/N's eyes from a few tables away. He winked at her, watching her blush at his actions.

"What is going on there, Mr. Styles?" The announcer teased as the arena 'ooohed'. The screen shifted to a live feed, paneling from him to Y/N, who covered her face shyly.