Werewolf Heat

Harry has experienced his fair share of heats/breeding seasons in his life - but none have been like the one he's going through right now.

He's hard 90% of the day, constantly dipping his fingers into Y/N's panties to have her smell on his hand, or pawing at her blouse so he can suck a nipple into his mouth; overall, he's needy, and horny, and growing tired of his aching cock that's dripping all over the house - literally.

"But they're so tight," Harry whines, looking down at the pair of boxers Y/N laid out for him on their bed. "I feel like my cock is being strangled." At that moment, his prick gives a little twitch, bobbing in the air, as if lurching toward his mate.

Y/N snorts and rolls her eyes, picking up the fabric and pressing it to his chest. "Put them on. I've already cleaned your precum off the walls and couch nine times today, you horndog."

"S'not my fault," he pouts, placing the underwear back on the mattress. "I don't wanna wear these - and you can't make me!" Running out the bedroom door, Y/N shakes her head in laughter, heading to the bathroom for a wet wash cloth because she knows she'll be doing more cleaning.

///

Y/N has gone through a few heats here and there as well, so Harry doesn't understand why they aren't synced up. It would make things much more simpler if she was constantly soaked and ready for his hard cock.

"How come you're not in your heat? Why only me?" Harry nestles closer into Y/N's neck while she reads her book, wanting to be as close as possible.

"Dunno," she answers, twirling a piece of his hair around her index. "But I think mine's coming."

Harry's ears perk up, lifting his head from her neck. "Really?!" He squeals - much different from his alpha voice - and attempts to pull Y/N's shorts off.

"Hold on, mister." She giggles. "I said I think."

"Well, lemme see if it is." His eyes soften while looking at her, practically begging. "I can sort of smell you already anyway." His pupils dilate, and his cock throbs against Y/N's thigh. "I bet your clit's all puffy and swollen..."

Y/N coos and relaxes her body, laying down fully on the couch and allowing Harry to lay atop her. "Hurry up and check then." Her voice sounds different - a bit raspier and needier.

Harry makes his way down and, faster than humanely possible, rids Y/N of her bottoms. When he spreads her legs, a long groan escapes his throat when he notices a strand of her wetness connecting each thigh to one another. He breaks the tie with his finger, about to bring it to his mouth for a taste, but his abdomen tightens uncontrollably, as if her pheromones were telling him he needed to fuck her that instant.

She's soaked, absolutely drenched, and her vulva has swelled up so much, her clit is almost not visible. He sucks a breath through his teeth and pushes his thumb against her swollen and wet heat, earning him a gasp from her.

"Oh, my sweet puppy," Harry begins rubbing diligent circles on the button, watching it throb with each firm press. "Why didn't you tell me how badly you needed me?" Two fingers slip inside of her, making her back arch off of the couch. "You're so wet, darling. You are in your heat."

"I...I didn't know." She squeaks, clenching her eyes shut once he adds another finger, but not out of pain - out of pleasure. She's so drenched, she tilts her head back once he adds a fourth, now all of his fingers sheathed inside her, while his thumb remains rubbing circles on her clit.

"Hmm," Harry hums in thought, "I think you did. I think you wanted to keep this from me to tease me; this wet fucking pussy, when you know how much I need it." His voice is insanely low and deep, arousing Y/N further and causing more of her wetness to leak out of her hole, around his pumping fingers.