He doesn't know your bi

"Y/N!" The familiar voice chimed through the crowded club and as soon as you heard it you knew exactly who it was. It was the voice of your ex-girlfriend Amanda.

You were feeling rather tense as soon as you heard her voice. You hadn't told Harry that you were bisexual and you were afraid that Amanda would bring up how the two of you know each other to Harry.

You weren't ashamed of your sexuality, it's just you felt it would've been better to tell Harry when you felt the time was right. It was something that needed to come from you, not Amanda or anyone else for that matter.

You pressed your cup of wine briskly to your lips as the peppy blonde headed over to the bar where you and Harry were sitting.

"How have you been babe!?" She exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around your neck and pressed a kiss to your cheek. You could feel your cheeks redden as Harry looked over at you with a look of confusion smeared on his face.

Amanda hadn't changed since the last time you spoke to her. She was always an over affectionate type of person, she was lovely, but you had broken things off with her long ago. You felt like the spark that once was there, wasn't there anymore.

You bit down on your lower lip and Amanda ordered a martini. You sipped a drink of your wine to avoid a weird conversation between your ex girlfriend and your current boyfriend.

"Who is this?" Amanda said politely as she took a sip of the martini that the bartender handed to her.

"I'm her boyfriend." Harry said proudly and her eyes widened. "I didn't know you were into guys as well Y/N."

"What do you mean?" Harry said softly. His tone was calm and you knew that he wouldn't judge you, but it made you feel a tad off.

"She's b-" "I'm bisexual Harry." You choked out, cutting off Amanda from telling him your business, a habit of hers that you weren't too fond of.

"And you two dated?" Harry said and you nodded. He smiled reassuringly and rubbed your back.

"Well, I've got to get going. I'll see you around some time. Nice meeting you." Amanda said and she placed down some cash on the counter of the bar and headed off to the dance floor.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." You croaked out as you turned to Harry. He shrugged his shoulders and pressed a kiss to your forehead. "It's no big deal babe, I still love you."

You felt the weight of the world lift off your shoulders and you pressed your glass of wine to your lips once more.

"Besides, it's kind of hot." Harry said after a few seconds and you nearly choked on your drink. He began to laugh and he kissed your forehead once more.