Southside

Brooklyn, New York

"Mommy!" Jersi screamed once I entered the door

"Mommy!" Jersi screamed once I entered the door. I squatted down to her level so she could run right into me.

"Hi my baby." I laughed as she hugged me tight around my neck.

"Hey, I missed you much." She patted my back, something she learned from church with Sulan's mom obviously.

"I missed you too. You ready to go?"

"Yes, let me get my baggie." She ran off. I stood up and headed towards the table to sign her out. Once I was finished she ran to my leg, hugging it.

"You really missed mommy huh?" I laughed, waving bye to the employees.

"Mhmm. A whole bunch." She smiled, skipping to the door.

"Really now? How much?" I challenged as I held the door open for her to walk out in front of me.

"This much." She spread her arms all the way back then giggled afterwards, reaching for my hand to cross the street.

"Woah that's a lot mamas. I think you may have me beat." I smiled.

"I know." She sassily said skipping to the car.

"Auntie Amber and Susu in the car

"Auntie Amber and Susu in the car."

"Forreal?!"

"Mhm. See." I said opening the door to the side her seat is strapped on.

"Hey y'all. I miss y'all." She said reaching over the passenger seat to kiss Sulan and then leaning back to the back seat to kiss and hug Amber.

"Hey babygirl." Amber smiled, recording her.

"I'm not no baby." She jerked her head back making me bust out laughing. This lil girl was too damn much.

"Oop, excuse me." Amber said ending her video.