Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico
DJ

"How you manage to bring all them toys mama?" Lani shook her head, glaring at me before Jersi spoke

"David said I could mommy." She smiled.

"I know, I hope he know he'll be the one packing it all up with you." Lani put Jersi hair bag away.

"I know that." I walked out behind her.

"Mhmm. Are you dressed to go?"

"Yeah. You the only one who ain't." I checked my phone while talking to her from the doorway of the bathroom.

"I just have to throw on some shorter shorts and i'll be ready."

I looked at her. "Shorter? What's wrong with them ones you got on?"

"DJ these are damn near capris. I'm not wearing these in that weather."

"Ight. Extra for no reason." I left out, heading back to Jersi's room.

"A attitude over some clothes i'm wearing? You are something else." Lani said from the bathroom.

We touched down here last night and I wanted to do all we could within our couple of days of being here. The vacay had to be cut short since I had to do some shows during the scheduled days we was supposed to stay here. Thankfully, they was all in the East.

"You ready to go see the animals babygirl?"

"Yes! I'm extremely excited." She cheesed, jumping up from her spot in the middle of the toys.

"Extremely? Who taught you that word?" I chuckled at her choice of words.

"My brother's mommy, Ms. Melissa."

"Word?" I smiled. I was confused, but masked it with a smile.

"Word." She copied me.

"Oh you a parrot now?" I went to pick her up.

"No!" She tried to run but was too late. I flew her like a airplane into me and Lani's bedroom and tossed her on the bed causing her to burst out in a fit of giggles.

"Y'all are so cute." Lani smiled from the closet. She put her sandals on and walked towards to bed giving Jersi a kiss as she helped her climb off the bed so we could leave.

Jersi grabbed my hand and jumped beside me as we left.

Since most of the tourist sites weren't too far from the beach house I rented, we decided to walk. Wasn't a problem for me or Lani, but for Jersi, it was. Either she was walking too fast or too slow. I let her climb on my back as we got closer to the animal tour.