11/6 BONUS CHAPTER

No like dead ass, the love this book gets DAILY is out if this fucking worlddddd yo

Like I can't even begin to describe how happy I be when I click on this app. Like it be new people everyday,hundreds of votes, plenty more comments that TRIP ME OUTTTTTT lmaooooooooo. Y'all the shit fr so here's a bonus chapter I wanna give y'all to thank you all so much for the support and love. Even the ones that be talking shit about my characters lmaoo I love y'all messy ass too!!

• • •
Couple Months After Dj Proposed:

Lani and Kairi went back and forth as Lani taught he card games. Kairi was so much like Dj, always ready to learn new things and gets frustrated when she doesn't catch on fast enough.

"You got it baby, calm down." Lani said to her.

"Mama!" Jersi shouted from upstairs.

Lani would normally be frightened by how loud Jersi yelled her name but she's gotten used to Jersi's dramatic self now.

Kairi and Lani both went up the stairs and into Jersi's room.

"What girl?" Lani said coming into the bedroom. Clothes were everywhere as Jersi was trying to find something to wear to go out with her friends.

"I can't find anything to wear, like all my clothes are ugly." She angrily said. It was only because she was frustrated.

"Well I be damned you think all yo' clothes ugly." Lani said, not making it any better.

"Wear that." Kairi said picking up a black tube top to go with her ripped jeans.

"No! Daddy was being extra last time I had one on." Jersi yelled at Kairi.

"Don't yell at my baby cause you ain't got yo shit together. Where you going?" Lani said starting to sort through clothes, putting together stuff in her head.

"Me and Lauren going to Ronnie's birthday kick back and I can't find anything. Her mom is on the way to pick me up and I ain't even halfway dressed yet. Imma just not go."

"Okay so it's a kick back.. and it's summer so you got misquotes so no arms or legs out." Lani said to herself as she tried to help her.

"I thought you couldn't go anywhere anyway." Lani reminded Jersi.

Jersi's mouth had become a problem at school and Dj wasn't having it. Neither was Lani but Dj was more strict on her about it.

He went on this whole rant about how far respect gets you and ended it with her not being able to go out until she learned how to be respectful.

"Well I was hoping he forgot about it. I know how to watch my mouth mama, that lady just mad annoying." Jersi said changing into the clothes Lani handed her.

"Mhmm, you know he don't forget nothing Jersi. So what you gon' tell him when he walks in here?"

"Imma tell him-

"Tell who what?" Dj said, coming up the hall with 2 year old Third in his hands. The boys had been out running errands while Lani and the girls chilled at home. He wanted to give Lani a break from the baby and tired himself out running after him all day.

"Daddy!" Kairi shouted, running into her daddy's legs. Dj picked her up and gave her kisses as he held big ol Kairi. She was still daddy's baby.

"Hell you going?" Dj asked as Lani reached for her baby with a big smile on her face.

"With Lauren." Jersi said, fiddling with her fingers.

"Shid.." Dj said, letting out a cough in his elbows afterwards.

"Dad.." Jersi sighed. "I learned my lesson already, I wasn't being disrespectful to her on purpose, she made it look that way when you came. I just wanna have fun, I've been in the house for two weekends now." Jersi whined, on the verge of crying.

She was so sensitive when her parents where upset with her.

"Jersi you didn't even ask me. Did she ask you?" Dj asked looking over at Lani.

Lani sighed. "Dj the girl just wanna have fun-

"Did she ask you though?" Dj asked. Lani shook her head no. "Exactly so all this whining about having fun, you need to ask first Jers."

There was a moment of silence and Kairi wiggled to get down and went to her room to play.

"Soo, can I still go?"

"Hell nah." Dj said, taking his hat off.

"Babe.." Lani looked at him.

"Gon' get comfy to stay in Jers. Try again next weekend." Dj said walking out.

"Mama. You just helped me get ready just for him to say no." Jersi said letting tears fall.

"Imma talk to him." Lani sighed walking out with Third still in her arms halfway asleep.

Lani walked to her and Dj's bedroom. "Now Dj." She said after putting Third in their bed to sleep.

"Unt uh, don't come in here with that Lani. You always saving ha'."

"Cause you be tripping Dj, I just spent a hour helping her find some shit to wear and you tell my baby no." Lani rolled her eyes, lying about spending a hour helping Jersi.

Dj stale faced her. "You knew what I said. I'm always the bad guy when it's my rules but when it's you telling her no, it's okay."

"Okay, this the last time, I promise. I think she learned her lesson baby." Lani cooed.

"Last time my ass, forreal Lan." He said, wrapping his arms around Lani as she wrapped hers around him. He kissed her forehead, making her smile.

"See this is why I love you baby." Lani pecked his neck and his lips repeatedly. He let go of her to start on his shower.

"You can go baby." Lani said to Jersi who had the covers over her head and sad music playing on her speakers. "Dramatic ass." She laughed.

"I love you stinky." Lani said, popping her head in Kairi's room as she playing with her dolls.

"I love you too mama." Kairi said back, continuing to play.

Lani walked back to her bedroom to join Dj in the shower.

• • •