I Don't Know..

Ohio
DJ

"Ohio!" I yelled into the mic then watched the crowd scream

"Ohio!" I yelled into the mic then watched the crowd scream. "It's been fucking real, I appreciate y'all man. Be safe, I love y'all."

With that I walked off the stage and headed to the dressing room. I was stressed the fuck out. It's been three damn days since Lani made me go to the fucking clinic. I still have a career to focus on so I ain't seen her since. Results came in today. Ginger won't tell me because she wants me to see for myself and learn from this. Bullshit.

I know I ain't got shit, I know Lani ain't got shit. Speaking of shorty, ian talked to her since we went to the clinic. She had Amber take her back home and that was that.

I don't feel like i'm in the wrong though, them messages wasn't nothing. She just seen the pictures and flipped out.

"You ready?" My bodyguard, Bo, asked me. I grabbed my duffle bag and nodded my head, leaving out in front of him.

"Aye where Monique?"

"She already left." He answered me. I nodded my head and climbed in the Rover.

Monique already in New York so I knew this had to be somewhat serious. I was just nervous. What if either of us had some shit? The shit making me not even think straight.

The Bronx, New York
Lani

"Mommy I like that color too

"Mommy I like that color too." Jersi pointed.

"But baby you already have this color picked out. You tryna switch them?"

She nodded her head eagerly.

"Okay." I let her go and pick another color for her nails.

"Hi." I teen girl waved. I smiled and waved back but she still stood there.

"Could I get a picture with you please?"

My face was shocked. "Oh yeah of course." I smiled standing up beside her. Her friend snapped the picture and handed the girl back her phone.