Pink Roses

3.71K votes .. y'all the goats ❤️

Lani

"Come on Jers, you gon be late baby

"Come on Jers, you gon be late baby." I called out to her from Kairi's bedroom. She was using the hall bathroom to get ready this morning while I got Kairi ready. I had to stop by Amber's house before I went to the doctor with Kairi.

"Okay!" She said back.

"Imma kick your sister behind mama." I said in a baby voice while Kairi just starred up at me, her small lips forming into a smile as her legs kicked.

I laughed, finishing getting her ready. Once I was done, I went to my bedroom to put my clothes on since I had already did my hygiene before Kairi woke up.

Once I had my sweater on, I grabbed Kairi from my bed and walked down the hall to Jersi's room. She was in the middle of the floor, putting her shoes on.

"See, i'm ready." She said standing up and grabbing her bookbag. I walked down the stairs just as Dj was coming up them. He had been at the gym since we haven't got our home gym equipment yet.

"Hey Davy!" Jersi jumped from the top step into hi arms.

"Wassup baby. Ready for school?" He placed her back down so he didn't get her dirty.

"Mhmm." She responded skipping down the stairs.

"Get you sister bag Jersi." I said, strapping Kairi in her carseat on the couch. Once I had her in, I carried it out to the car. Annoyed that Dj didn't do it.

I walked to the car Dj gifted me after birthing Kairi and unlocked the doors, letting Jersi get in. I placed the carseat in and strapped Kairi in.

"Mommy look!" Jersi shouted. My head instantly popped up to what she was pointing at thinking something was wrong.

 My head instantly popped up to what she was pointing at thinking something was wrong

Pink roses were in my passenger seat. Obviously it was Dj and my heart skipped a beat. They was so vibrant and pretty. Last time Dj something nice for me was making me breakfast the whole week I got back from the hospital.