Backstage Passes

really not feeling the headers no more lollll
y'all so lit. i love it hurrr

Dj had two shows tonight in Houston and was just finishing his first one. Today had been one busy ass day. Between 3 promo interviews, a video shoot that they had to speed up to fit a two hour time slot, and a campaign lunch, he was drained. He looked forward to this last show because it was only indicating he got to sleep.

Walking towards the meet and greet center, Dj signed thousands of autographs and took 10 times more pictures. Although he was tired and a bit irritated because of it, he would never let his supporters down. They were the reason he was here so he had to suck it up.

After finishing the last picture, Dj was taken to his dressing room. He had about 2 hours of a nap and was about to take advantage. As soon as he stepped in, his 4 friends were sitting on the couch along with 2 females.

"Wasgud?" His friends greeted him. They all dod handshakes before Dj walked towards the door that led him into the second part of his dressing room.

"Dang, you don't remember us?" One girl laughed while the other just smiled and subtly waved at him.

The girls were no where in his memory so he shook his head and continued on his way. Laying down, he quickly tried to call Lani but with it being so late, he knew the girls were asleep. He called anyway, at least he could talk to Lani.

Lani picked up on the third ring. She laid in bed, not sleepy looking, it was like she was just watching tv, wide awake.

"Wassup?"

"Hey, the girls are sleep."

"I figured that." He yawned.

Lani looked around her room in confusion. "Okay sooo.. why you call?"

"What you do today?"

"Dj-

"Lani, i'm trying." He uttered. Realizing this was all she wanted from him, she sighed and began to tell him about her day. It wasn't a fun one, pretty boring in her opinion but Dj listened to every detail.

"But she's okay, it hurt me more than it hurt her. Knowing I couldn't do anything." Lani said, thinking back to earlier when Kairi had to get a shot.

"She a G. She good." He yawned again.

"This yo second time. If you don't want to talk to me foreal just say that." Lani said instantly getting defensive.

Dj chuckled. "Girl shut up. I'm tired as hell man. I had so much shit to do, I need a off day asap."

"When you get one?"

"Yo birthday. Speaking of, I was-

"Yo Dj, Morgan wanna holla at you." Beno said.

"Who?" Dj asked.

Lani was all ears. She wanted to know who Morgan was too. But, for her sanity, she didn't need to know. "Just call us in the morning Dj, be safe."

Lani hung up and Dj glared at Beno. "Nigga you don't knock?" He stood from the couch.

That was the first time in a while him and Lani had a real conversation without arguing or cursing at each other. Dj knew for sure what Lani was thinking after Beno mentioned some body else name but it wasn't like that.

"Who the fuck is Morgan?" He said coming into the room of people. Not only did he not get to finish talking to Lani, he was also missing out on the opportunity to nap real quick.

"Damn, I didn't leave an impression." Morgan laughed. It was only two days ago but still Dj didn't really recognize her. Maybe her hair was different, hell if be knew.