1st Show

New Orleans, Louisiana
Lani

The feeling that ran through my body while performin' is something I will always remember

"Okay. So today is the day that I lost someone very close to me." I said lowly into the mic as the crowd erupted in "awws".

"So I want y'all to give him a moment of silence with me." I smiled.

There was no noise made at all. It made me cry to see that the crowd had fell in love with Su and I. We were definitely headed to bigger and better after tonight.

"Thank y'all. New Orleans we love y'all!"

We followed Amber off the stage to our dressing room.

"Aye." A tall nigga said as he was following his bodyguards. He had hella tattoos and some shades covering his eyes.

"I fuck wit y'all music. It's dope." He nodded his head. He had a bottom row of grills and a thick ass New Orleans accent. He was fine as hell to be real.

"Thankyou. Good luck out there." I smiled, walking into the room.

Sulan, Amber, Staci, and Joanne all danced and popped champagne. Staci and Joanne were the women we met when we pulled up. They were in charge of making sure our first performance went smooth alongside Amber.

"Y'all did so good!" Joanne hugged me.

"Thankyou."

I was happy to see Amber happy most of all. Today was harder on her than it was for me for obvious reasons. Normally she wouldn't even be talking this much.

"You ok?" I asked sitting down beside her.

"Lani i'm fine girl. Today we are having nothing but fun okay? I don't want to remember that he's gone." She smiled. I nodded and put my focus on the tv in the room. We were free to leave whenever but we decided to stay and see the rest of the concert.

"Who is that?" I asked Joanne.

The same guy that talked to me in the hall had the crowd singing every single word to his song. I know that had to be an overwhelming feeling. A good overwhelming though.

"That's the hottest nigga out right now. On all the radios. August Alsina." Joanne said, surprise laced in her voice that I didn't know who he was.

"Never heard of em." I mumbled. His voice was beautiful as he harmonized. He didn't even look like a singing ass nigga.

"Cute ain't he?" Staci smirked.

"He ight." I shrugged my shoulders. Nobody was better looking than DJ in my eyes.

•••

San Francisco, California
DJ