♡ chapter 2 ♡

flawsome bar fights ♡

"Pop quiz, hot shot."

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Alright, if this is going to be a thing, there are going to be rules," Tom began, attempting to keep his eyes on the road. 

"You seem really familiar," Y/n hummed thoughtfully, looking Sonic over once again and completely ignoring her father. Sonic's green eyes grew concentrated as he looked the young girl over again for the hundredth time since he met her.

    "You too! I feel like I know you from somewhere." He tapped his chin quizzically as the two stared long and hard at each other. 

    "Will you two please pay attention? Good lord!" Tom cried. "If this is going to work, you will need to listen to me and do whatever I say one hundred percent of the time. Got it?"

    "Whatever you say, Donut Lord!" Sonic smiled, eyes ablaze with excitement. Unfortunately, the cute nickname only pissed Tom off as he took his eyes off of the road to yell at the hedgehog.

    "Would you stop with the 'Donut Lord'? I have a name. It's Tom, and that's Y/n." He motioned to the girl sitting behind them. She rummaged through the console and pulled out a pair of sunglasses.

    "He already knows my name," she laughed, earning a smile from Sonic. 

    "Well, my name is Sonic!"

    "Sonic," Tom nodded thoughtfully. "So you've been spying on my family for years, or specifically spying on my daughter?" He was slipping into overprotective father mode very fast. Y/n was about to stick up for the little hedgehog when he beat her to it.

    "I mean, I wouldn't have called it stalking. We were all just hanging out only no one ever knew I was there! Like when Y/n was driving your old motorcycle and she smashed into a tree!" He sighed dreamily, leaning back against the seat. "Fun times!"

    "What? You told me a semi hit it!" Tom cried out in horror, trying to keep his main tunnel of vision on the road while restricting himself from smacking his kid upside the head. Y/n chuckled sheepishly and slowly lowered herself to hide behind the driver's seat. 

    "I mean, I'm more so surprised that Crazy Carl was right all along," she mumbled. Sonic nodded.

    "You should call him Super Observant Carl instead." At that, Y/n burst out laughing. It was an adorably creative name, and from all of her time spent hanging out with Crazy Carl and helping him set up his traps when none of the kids at school wanted to hang out with her, it didn't take too long to notice that he did have a system. 

    "You're funny," she giggled, sliding the sunglasses back up onto her forehead to reveal her humorous e/c eyes. Sonic's emerald-like orbs lit up like fireworks as a huge, dopey grin spread across his face.