♡ chapter 6 ♡

♡ flawsome truth ♡

"They would always have each other."

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

It was a beautiful day in another world, far, far away from the one we know.

The sun was shining high in the sky, smiling down on the exotic loop-de-loops, flora, and fauna. Critters fluttered about the land, most of them average and just going about their days. But if you looked very closely and kept your eyelids peeled, you could see an electric blue blur zipping through the fields. Behind the blur, not too far away from its tail, was another blur, only it was an icy blue color, just a pinch away from being white.

The two zipped throughout the island, and you could just barely hear a soft little tune coming from the electric ice blur as it raced after its friend.

Ah~, ah~. High and low, then high and low again. The song echoed softly over the hills, almost as if it were being intentionally silent, trying to suppress its full abilities of vocal range. The two balls of light zipped through the blades of grass, flying through loop-de-loops and racing past the echidnas until they finally burst through the door of a tiny little hit in the trees. They hit the very tall, very beautiful owl that had been sleeping on her perch with a start, and finally slowed down to a stop on the ground, revealing two hedgehogs. One was a bright electric blue with a set of the most dreamiest green eyes you had ever seen. He wore a pair of white gloves and some very worn out tennis shoes on his feet, an excited smile never leaving his face. His quills here spiky and brushed out of his face, but posed as a threat to anyone who got too close. The other one had a gorgeous icy blue coat on her. Her eyes were a bright e/c and her smile could make anyone fall in love. She had some of the softest quills anyone had ever seen, falling back onto her head in what any human would have mistaken as her hair. Two gold piercings were embedded on her left ear, and she sported the same pair of white gloves and a slightly smaller pair of shoes that the boy did.

They were very young, barely teenagers.

"Ha! I beat you again, N/n!" The blue hedgehog taunted, sauntering around in circles around his friend. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, watching with close eyes as he walked around her.

"I'll beat you one day, Sonic." She spoke confidently.

The young Sonic stopped and stared at her for a moment. Eventually she grew uncomfortable under his stare, waiting for him to say something. Finally, he lowered his eyelids, a sly smirk crossing his lips. Her eyes widened. She was in trouble now.

"Oh, really?"

Y/n watched with fearful eyes as he advanced on her, like a cat stalking his prey. With every step he took, she took one back, her strong and confident facade crumbling until he finally sprang over to her. He grabbed her face surprisingly gently and pressed a kiss to her cheek. She let out a shriek, not being able to control the giggle that erupted from her as she pushed him away.