midnight

Hello Friends

This is my second official fanfiction. I know the other one isn't finished at all but sometimes you get writer's block for a ridiculous amount of time and you have other story ideas you want to pursue. So before you read I just want to say that my other fanfiction was completely planned out so all I had to do was follow my outline and write it. This story I am just going to write chapter to chapter so I have no idea what's going to happen. It may be crazy (probably not) it may get sexual (but not too much) who knows. I thought I would just take a shot in the dark here. It's kind of a given but please excuse any errors or misspellings bc A) I'm a horrible speller and B) I'm writing this as I go. In addition to that I will probably be going back and edit so fair warning now if that is going to irritate you. I also would like to mention that the characters and places and pretty much everything except Zayn's name/looks are completely made up. That being said all of those made up ideas are MINE so if you would like to copy them tough luck. Be creative. That's what this website is all about. Inspiration from others is great but if you just flat out take the ideas that's not cool. Like at all. So with all that serious shizminizzle out of the way, I hope you enjoy this story as much as I will enjoy writing it and let me know what you think!

big love xx

gabs