6: Greek god.

_______________🦋

"And if the feeling is real.. it'll be so hard for me to chill,"

- trippie redd, 'real feel'.
🦋_____________

"You Remember Jasmine, my... friend—from school," Diego said, his arm wrapped around the waitress.

I turned to face him, eyebrows raised in question. I scanned his face for some explanation, any explanation. He met my eye blankly. His face did not portray any guilt.

"Wow," I scoffed "I'm getting the fuck out of here" I humorlessly laughed, then walked out.

I hoped that Diego would stop me, tell me he wanted me to stay. Here, at the café where he asked me to be with him.

But when I looked back, Diego was already seated at the booth, whispering sweet nothings into the giggling girls ear.

I felt the familiar storm rising in my chest.

I slammed the door right behind me shut, and then walked as fast as my legs could carry me to my car, ignoring the tears that threatened to fall.

I went in the driver's seat and then just sat there.

I didn't know what to think.

I just sat there.

I couldn't let this affect me. I was not going to let it affect me. I had promised myself to never ever let a boy make me feel vunerable.

I didn't need him. There was a list of guys waiting in line anyway.

Come on, I'm Jasmine Wilson.

And then it came to me.

What if he did that to get back at me for flirting with Javadd the other night?

Me and Diego had always been so toxic with each other so I couldn't allow myself to be surprised by his actions.

Well two can play that game.

I looked outside for the last time before I would ignite my engine. It was a little darker now but that didn't dim the familiar motorcycle in front of the café with it's driver seated there, dark loose curls tied in a man bun.

I was a complete sucker for those, because no one could pull them off better than Maluma.
And Maluma is by far the hottest Latina artist I know.

Javadd.

I opened my car door so I could get out and walk toward him.

"Okay Kia," he put his helmet on the motorcycle, his other hand holding his phone. "Love you too, baby." he cooed and then cut the line.

Who in the world is Kia?

He has a girlfriend?

Of course he has a girlfriend, Jasmine. Have you seen that fine piece of Greek god? Oh, pineapples.

I hated the fact that him potentially having a girlfriend made me feel upset for some reason. We hadn't acknowledged the kiss in the Janitor's closet but seeing him here again reminded me of it. He wouldn't have kissed me back if he had a girlfriend, right? Maybe I should ask him?

But yet I still decided against going to talk to him. I didn't want anything to do with either of them.

I wondered if I would go on with the plan, as Javadd might've had a girlfriend. At least I had to have some morals.

I needed to forget about all of this. I needed to do something to forget all about this.

I wasn't gonna lose my cool over two human boys.

***
A/N

hii loves🖤

Short chapter, I know. also, I'm not sure what kind of updating schedule I should adapt since I don't have a lot of reads.

Who else thinks Maluma is hottttsss? Men like him should be fined because it's definitely illegal to be that attractive.

Vote, comment, share 💛

pineapples and kisses🦋
-nicole <3