8: Dwayne Johnson's bodyguards.

🦋_____________

"i get those goosebumps everytime you come around.."

–Travis $cott× Kendrick Lamar, 'goosebumps'

______________🦋

"Yeah, I guess she's just pretty knocked out from all that those tiring practice quizzes. I'll wake her up." I heard an oddly familiar voice speak.

My eyes were welcomed by some rays of sunshine coming from the slides of my window, I had to close them to let my head, which was slightly spinning, and my eyes adjust to the light. I looked around my room, next to me was Mia, her eyes focused on her phone.

What happened last night?

I need coffee.

I felt a slight headache, so I sat upright and then started massaging my temples, with not a single memory of what had transpired the previous night.

"Morning, freckles." Mia said to me with a huge grin on her face.

"Hey," I said, yawning.

And then I hesitantly asked, "Wait what happened last night? Did we..?"

I frantically lifted the covers to look at what I was wearing.
My silk sleep shirt. When had I changed clothes? I only remember her kissing me once, in the club. Had we done more than that?

I was pretty sure the confusion was clear on my face.

Mia's eyebrows shot up in surprise and then studied my face for a short while before laughing, hard, to the point where she doubled over, clutching her stomach.

Yet I was still questioning her sanity and what actually happened last night.

"I can't—you should've...seen your...face—ohmy..." She laughed, hard.

"What?"

She wiped the tears from her face as she tried to recompose her self, and then she stood up. She had on an oversized shirt of mine and some sweatpants.

"Don't worry, Jasmine. Nothing happened last night." She chuckled.

She then explained that I'd decided she could sleep over so I fell asleep and then she changed me into something more comfortable, and then did the same to herself after.

"Wait what did you tell Cassie?" I chuckled stretching my arms.

"I told her that we were studying last night, and that you just happened to fall asleep, you're welcome by the way," she laughed.

"Yeah, she would probably get the wrong idea," I yawned instinctively. "But wait, you don't go to our school, do you?"

"Nope. I'm in college actually, sophomore year." she answered, and frankly I was shocked.

"How were you even able to get in the club?" She laughed.

"Well when your dad is Jacob Wilson, you can get away with a lotta things."

"Oh, so you are Jacob Wilson's daughter," she didn't question, rather stated.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked cautiously.

" I mean, it explains the mansion. Cause when we pulled up last night in your Jeep I was just like DAMN!" She said in an exaggerated tone causing me to laugh hard.

"Yeah, yeah" I laughed "We should do this again man, but like normal people," I giggled.

"Sweetie, being normal is overrated," she said flipping her hair as we both laughed.