Chapter Two - Hunter

I was stopped in my tracks, as if punched in the gut or the face... or both.

It grabbed wolfs attention too.   He stirred, coiling, just beneath my skin, and I could have sworn he whimpered.

Yeah, fuckin' whimpered!

My heartbeat kicked up a notch and my blood was pumping faster than a Bugatti Veyron, whooshing through ears, my veins ready to burst with the sudden exertion.

Why, you ask? 

Well, the answer stood in my open doorway.   Right in front of me was a goddamn, straight out of one of those vogue magazines pictures of beauty.  You know the ones?  

She looked like one of those models from a swimsuit shoot, or underwear shoot (like the ones I used to wank to, when I was but a mere teenager.)  But you know in real life that those pictures have been fuckin' tampered with; to make them look that perfect.  Because they never looked that perfect in real life.

But. No.  She was the real deal.  

Kid you not, she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever laid eyes on. And I'd laid eyes on quite a few... believe me, more than a few, both dressed and undressed.

In fact, she was just more of anything... everything.  She was much more than any woman I'd known up to this point in my life—she was a fucking goddess.

Stood staring at her, my jaw slackened and lips parted.  Yeah, my mouth was actually open.  I must have looked like some kind of mental patient. Fuck, I was expecting drool any second, and I felt hot... so fucking hot.

Get a grip!

I attempted to swallow, watching her, watch me.   Waiting for me to say something... anything.

Which, I fucking needed to and quick sharp. 

My wolf on the other hand was saying enough for both of us. Literally howling and scratching to get out. 

But instead, I'm stood, with my hand still on the cuff of my shirt.  Staring!

What the fuck?  Shit like this doesn't happen to me.  Period!

I usually see a woman and within five minutes, depending on location.  I've talked her into removing her skirt and underwear.  Or my hands were doing the talking, and they'd already removed her clothing, slipping inside her underwear. 

Anyway, still staring.  I tried to get my brain to function; to form some sort of coherent sentence that didn't make me sound like a complete prick.  And I ignored whatever the hell was going on in my stomach, because to say I was having the weirdest sensation was a fucking understatement. 

But then I felt a stirring of something familiar.   My dick hardened and my balls tightened.   Thank fuck for that.

I relaxed slightly, as this was something I could understand— something normal.

She tilted her head to the side, to study me and I watched her thick black hair, cut into a bob-style shape (How do I know that?)  frame her face.

I blinked twice as I tore my eyes away from her face and shamelessly raked them over the rest of her.

Perfect neck—I imagined my hand wrapped around her throat and I heard my wolf howl inside my head; he wanted out.  I was barely able to hold him back.  It was even harder than ten minutes ago, when I kicked the shit out of that prick Palmer.

Perfect body—Shit, my dick hardened a little more, it was becoming painful.   Especially when I though about what her breasts would look like,  or feel like in my hands.