Epilogue

~~ One year later ~~

I woke with my one arm protectively lay across Sage. She was still asleep; her breathing soft and even. I inhaled her sweet scent, feeling so fucking god damn blessed to have her lay in my arms. Mine... all mine.

I gently kissed her head, and she murmured. Fuck, had I woken her? She snuggled into my body. All her naked glory pressed against him and he hardened. No surprise there, she only had to look at me and I was hard.

"I need you Hunter," she whispered.

I shifted my arm running it under arm to squeeze her large breast barely fitting in my hand before running it down over her protruding stomach. "And what does my pregnant mate want, hmmm?" I teased.

She nudged against my dick. "I feel like a whale, make me feel sexy Hunter."

"Sage, you are the fucking sexiest thing on the goddess's green earth." It wasn't a word of a lie.

She giggled. "You realise you don't need to sweet talk me to get laid... I'm horny every waking moment!"

She wasn't lying. Funny thing was, we'd had sex many times without protection and nothing happened. Then, the first time our wolves get it on and bang—she's pregnant.

He laughed behind my eyes. Taunting me. I hadn't been able to get her pregnant. And he had. I rolled my eyes. But I'd let him have this. I moved my hand down further cupping her pussy.

"Hunter, please ..."

I ran my finger along her slit, before dipping my finger, as expected she was soaked. "So wet me for me."

"Always," she breathed out.

I found her clit and rubbed gently, teasing her. "Tell me what you want, Sage." I bit down on her shoulder.

"You inside me."

"Say it, Sage."

"I need you to fuck me, Hunter."

"And how do you want to be fucked, baby?"

"Hard," she replied without hesitation.

"Feisty this morning. Up on your knees, arse in the air." My instruction was immediate. Although eight months pregnant, she could still move quickly when she wanted as she flung back the sheet.

"Someone's eager." I laughed as her sexy arse greeted me. My mouth watered in anticipation, wanting to take a bite of the deliciousness. My dick was so fucking hard as I shifted to the end of the bed. "Move back for me, baby." She shuffled backwards. "Now rest your head on the arms, this will be hard and fast."

"Promises, promises Mr Stone."

"Oh, it's not a promise baby, you're gonna be screaming my name any second. Of that I'm sure baby." Fire filled my veins as my beautiful goddess with arse up in the air was begging me to take her hard—and man, was I going to give it.

Raising my hand, I slapped her arse to hear her gasp and moan. Hundreds of invisible needles sliced across my palms. As I raised my hand again and brought it down hard. Her arse reddened under my slaps. "You're fucking perfect, you know that yeah?" I reached under and shoved two fingers deep inside her tight hole. Her milk was dripping down her thighs. Making him even harder. "Fuck."

"Mon Dieu... please Hunter, I need you," she cried out.

With those words I tensed my jaw, lifted her hips slightly higher and forced my dick deep within her in one brutal move. Slamming into her, a hoarse cry left my mouth as Sage instantly came around my throbbing dick.