Chapter 39 - Hunter

Our tongues tangled, the taste of her mouth-watering.  Her moans of pure need, addictive and so fucking sexy, whipping me and my wolf to a near frenzy.

Moving my mouth along her jaw, down over her neck, my tongue licked at her marked skin, already beginning to heal.  My wolf whimpered, it's his mark, the marking of her wolf, but I wanted to claim her as me, the man—the urge undeniable.

'Do it Hunter, I want you.' Tilting her head; baring her throat without hesitancy.

I'll confess; she surprised me. Her thoughts were loud, her action clear. 

How the fuck did I get so Lucky?

My fangs elongated ever so slightly, scratching the skin's surface, her pulse beating a seductive beat against my lips, her breaths shallow and fast.  The smell of her, woodsy mixed with arousal was teasing. It enticed every nerve and before another thought could add its weight, I sank my canines deep; cutting through flesh, reopening the wound, allowing the rush of blood, emotion and desire to caress my tongue.

She arched her back but didn't pull away, her small hands gripping my shoulders tightly and I clamped onto her throat. Ripples of possessive raw need fogged my brain, growls vibrated through my chest.  'Mine, mine, mine,' repeated on a loop as I released my clutch and licked the open wound.

Edging up I met her eyes; unbridled lust clouded her striking blue eyes.  Pushing myself up and back, her eyes following me, questions emerging, her brows furrowed. 

"I'm not done with you, nowhere near, yeah." Cocking my brow, smirking.

I reached for the hem of her tight-fitting pants, slipping my fingers inside.  Reading my intentions, her hips lifted slightly, and I pulled them from her - her lace underwear a sight for my greedy eyes. 

Shifting back, I tugged the material further down. Every inch of her creamy skin deserved devotion, and I was more than willing to give it, whether licked, kissed or touched.  I'm almost off the bed as her feet disappeared for a second before the last of her skin is free from their restraints.

Moving closer, my attention lifted to her pretty lace underwear as I sucked in a breath.  "Keep or not?" I ask out of politeness. But being honest, I'd rather rip them off... with my teeth.

She didn't answer but suggestively lifted an eyebrow, dragging her teeth across her swollen red lips.  My nail lengthened, and I sliced through the flimsy material. Lifting and discarding on the floor. "Oops!"

Lifting my eyes upwards, her teeth still tugged at her bottom lip before she reached for the edge of her top and pulled upwards and over her head.  I followed suit and tore my top over mine before unbuckling and unzipping, pushing my jeans and boxers down in one swift movement as her eyes watched my dick standing proudly, twitching in readiness of being back where he belonged. 

Astonished, I watched my stunning mate gracefully manoeuvre her bra from her body, with the expertise of a stripper, dropping it by her side.

'Hunter, did you just liken me to a stripper?' she asked, propping herself up on her elbows.

My eyes shot to hers. Fuck! Way to go. Prick!

My wolf growled.  I know, I know. Not my finest comparison.

My top lip curled. "Would I baby?" I winked before bending and taking her hardened nipple in my mouth, flicking my tongue as she moaned, melting beneath me. 

Crisis averted!

'Ah,ah,ah. Not so fast Mr Stone, I suggest you encourage me to forget that remark,' she countered, albeit playfully.