Chapter 36 - Sage

I had never uttered that word out loud, well perhaps once or twice in anger. It felt foreign coming from my mouth, but strangely it excited me as his words echoed in my mind. He needed to 'fuck me.' Coupled with a rawness to his tone and desire within his darkened eyes.

And I wasn't lying, I wanted no—needed  him to fuck me, it was as necessary as the air in my lungs.

His lips slammed into mine, devouring my mouth. Claiming me with every lick, bite and suck.  Breathing heavily, my body was on fire; every nerve prickling, desperately wanting what only he could give me.

A growl passed through his chest and the heat radiating from his body was insane. I could smell him, his intoxicating scent and his wolfs too. It overpowered me, confusing my senses, whipping up desire like an unstoppable storm; it left me breathless. I craved him to the point of addiction. My core throbbing like a second heartbeat, desperate for his attention.

As his mouth dominated mine, our tongues engaging in war, he lowered more of his weight on top of me, but it wasn't uncomfortable, far from it - it was a necessary weight, I ached for him to be closer. It was blissful that we were already naked, nothing between us, skin on skin.

Running my hands up the side of his abdomen, he shivered, tensing above me. Roaming higher, I dug my fingers into his firm flesh and the sparks of energy between us grew immensely.

An undisguised part moan, part growl escaped him. This was unlike anything I had experienced in my entire life.

Was it because we had marked each other?

The mark burned but not painfully, it purified me, making me over anew as if the first time I was being touched. I wanted it to burn, to sink deeper so I could feel it everywhere—I was feeling it everywhere. He was everywhere. Hunter was a part of me now, heart, body and soul.

The stimuli intensified as his kiss became more demanding, stealing my breath.

His mouth left mine as he kissed and nibbled along my jaw. I heard a sharp intake of breath as he pushed himself back, resting on his knees, his erection hard, twitching, begging for attention. My mouth practically watered, and I had to stop a cry of distress leaving my lips as I felt the loss of his mouth from mine.

My wolf whimpered.

What the hell was he doing?  I wanted him on me—in me!  And hadn't he just said he needed to fuck me?

I moaned as our eyes met. He raised an eyebrow as his gaze dropped from mine; trailing down over my neck, his tongue peeking out, slipping over his bottom lip. His attention paused over my breasts as his hands came over them, moulding perfectly in his feverish hands, my nipples already hard and aching for attention.

His lip curled up in satisfaction. I had never felt so desired. "Fucking perfect, yeah?" Lowering himself, taking one nipple into his mouth, his tongue wet and hot as his other hand kneaded and squeezed. I arched slightly as his hand moved down over my stomach; down further. Pushing himself back up, he raised my lower legs, bending at the knees before pushing them apart.

Hunter stared at my most intimate parts and I felt no embarrassment as he gazed down, only lust and yearning in his black eyes. Sliding one finger inside my heat. "Fuck, you're soaked baby."

He wasn't wrong, my body was eager and ready in anticipation of him touching me. I didn't care that he knew exactly how much I wanted him. And the way he spoke and looked at me turned me on like never before.

Slowly fingering my clitoris in circular motions, I wanted more—no, I needed more, almost gasping. "I need you now, Hunter." Lifting my head slightly to emphasise my point, lips parted, almost panting for his touch to be firmer.