If You Hurt Her I Will Hurt You

It was earlier at the precinct, Chloe's shift had just started, and despite the long day ahead of her she was very happy, and it showed. Ella walked up to her desk with a knowing look on her face.

    "So, it looks like someone got some last night."
Chloe's face turned red. "Whaaaaaat?"
   "Oh yeah, you did! Who!?"
   Chloe cleared her throat. "Um well it was... Lucifer." she said that last part quietly.
   "No! Really!!!"
   "Yes really. But it's not what you think. I'm not some girl he's gonna throw off to the side. We are actually trying to take this somewhere."
   "Decker!!! That's so exciting!!! And so unexpected, Lucifer is really trying to have a relationship?"
   "Well I don't think it's that surprising after," she cleared her throat again, "Eve."

   The girls continued to talk as Lucifer bounced down the stairs. Coffee and pastries in hand. Once reaching the detective's desk he said hi and kissed Chloe, the proceeded to hand out the refreshments.

   "Okay, so an almond milk latte for you detective, and a hot chai tea latte for you Ms. Lopez. And then I just got three scones for us."
   "Ahh!!! Chloe you better keep him."
   Chloe chuckled. "If it doesn't work out you can have him."

   Ella and Lucifer looked at Chloe with disgust in their eyes. Ella started violently shaking her head no.

   "Uh uh, no. Lucifer's like my brother. So this whole situation is more of a 'if you hurt him I hurt you' kind of thing."
   "But I thought I was like your sister."
   "You are, so it's also a 'if you hurt her I will hurt you' kind of thing."
   Chloe shook her head and chuckled. "Okay, let's go we have a new case we have to work on."

   Ella nodded and ran to grab a kit, Lucifer and Chloe walked to go and start this long, but fantastic, day.

~~~~~~~~~~
I really like this one, it's one of my favorites. I will try to post one a day, but really it depends on how fast I write. Still open to suggestions, and let me know if you find grammar or spelling errors.