I Love You

Saturday morning we're one of the best days. Especially this one. Lucifer woke up first in the penthouse, looking down, he saw Chloe in his arms. He smiled and kissed the side of her head. She stirred and rolled to face him.

   "Morning detective."
   "Good morning Lucifer."

   Chloe leaned up to kiss him. Shortly after a squealing child ran and jumped onto the bed.

   "Lucifer!!!!"
   "Oh! Good morning little urchin!"

   Lucifer chuckled and sat up lifting Trixie. She had spent the night on the couch. Hugging and tickling her, she squealed and wiggled. Chloe smiled at the small family she was growing.

   "Pancakes or waffles?"
   "Waffles!!!"

   Lucifer and Trixie got up to go start making the batter, Chloe laughed and turned onto her side to watch them. Every time she looked at the two of them bonding, she got warm. Eventually she got up and they handed her a plate.

   Trixie ran to sit next to her mom. Chloe side hugged her daughter, and Lucifer walked around and kissed the top of Chloe's head. Sitting on the other side of her, he began his breakfast as well.

   "Lucifer these waffles are the best, better than daddies waffles!!!"
   "Trixie, you better not tell your dad that they're better waffles, especially not that they are from Lucifer."
   "You know, a chance to piss off detective douche i'll take, urchin, tell Dan."

   Trixie smiled and jumped off to go call her dad. Chloe looked over at Lucifer and gave him a 'seriously' look. He shrugged his shoulders, and she chuckled.

   "I love you, you're and idiot, but I love you."
   "I love you too Chloe."

   They chuckled, and before the wrath of Dan, everything was perfect, again.

~~~~~~~~~~
This ones cute. I mean I think so. Anyways, how was your day? Mine was good. You know the drill, grammar and spelling, and new ideas if you've got any.