That's What I Said

Sunday morning, Trixie woke up early. She always wakes up early, but especially this morning. Every other Sunday Lucifer came over around ten to make breakfast.

   While it was only seven-thirty, Trixie was up in the living room watching cartoons. About a half hour later the front door opened and Lucifer walked inside. Trixie jumped off the couch and went to hug him.

   "Lucifer!!! You're early!!!"
   "I'm early? I didn't realize there was a time I was supposed to be here."
   Trixie giggled. "No, but I just figured out you always show up around the same time."
   "Well, hey where is your mother?"
   "She's asleep. I can go wake her up."
   "Oh you don't-"
   "Be right back!"

   Trixie ran and burst into her mom's room. She ran and jumped onto the bed jolting her mom awake.

   "Woah, babe what's wrong?"
   "Nothing, Lucifer's here though, so you need to get up."
   "Oh he's early."
   "That's what I said!"
   "Okay, let's go."

   Chloe and Trixie walked out to the living room. Lucifer had already started on the eggs and waffles. He was opening up the bacon when they had gotten into the room.

   "Well good morning detective. Hello again little urchin."
   "Good morning Lucifer. You're early."
   "Interesting, that's what Trixie said earlier."

   Chloe walked over to Lucifer and kissed his cheek. She then gave him a side hug and started picking at the eggs. Trixie ran over to sit on a stool in the opposite side of the counter.

   "Hey stop picking at those, I just made them."
   "Oh we won't miss a few pieces of eggs."

   Trixie laughed. She loved when they play fought. It was different than when her and her dad fought, then it wasn't cute and light hearted. But now, all she got was love. She was happy her mom was happy.

                              ~~~~~~~~~~
2 more chapters. You know the drill. Hope you enjoy.