What Fun Is That

Chloe was sitting on her couch reading a book. Trixie was at Dan's tonight, and she was enjoying some 'me' time. However, five minutes into this quiet night Lucifer walked in. He walked over behind the couch and leaned over to kiss her cheek.

"You know, knocking is a thing."
"But what fun is that?"

He walked over and sat down next to her. He kissed her neck softly earning a light chuckle from the beautiful blonde.

"Stop, I just wanted a quiet night."
"Again, what fun is that?"

He continued to kiss her neck until she closed and put her book away. She turned to him and fully kissed him. Enjoying his touch, and the heat his body gave off. After a while she pulled away slowly.

"As much fun as this impromptu make out session has been, I really do just want a quiet night."
"Alright, have you eaten? I could make you some dinner."
"I would love you to make me some dinner."

Lucifer got off the couch and pulled out the bread, cheese, and butter. Chloe laughed at the dinner choice he picked. Not the fancy dinner she was expecting, but one she was happy about. She pulled her book out again and continued to read until he was finished.

Lucifer walked back to the couch with two plates of grilled cheese. He then went back to the kitchen to grab a bottle of wine and two glasses. He sat down in the couch and poured both of them a glass. Once he put the bottle down he turned to Chloe who kissed him softly.

"What was that for?"
"For making me dinner. And to let you know maybe we can have a little bit louder of a night."

Lucifer smiled and kissed Chloe, a bit more rough this time. Once he pulled away, Chloe smiled and laughed. She couldn't have been any happier.

                              ~~~~~~~~~
Last chapter. Hope you enjoyed, it was fun to write. Till next time!