Mommy, I Can't Sleep

It was late, Chloe had just put Trixie to bed and walked out to the couch Lucifer was lounging on. She walked over to his left side and lifted his arm to cuddle underneath it.

   "She's out?"
   "Like a light, wasn't too hard, Maze babysat her today and they went everywhere."
   "Sounds like her day was just as exciting as ours."
   "She couldn't stop talking about the zoo, and then the aquarium. Oh and we can't forget lunch down at the marina."

   Their chuckles slowly faded, and soon they were left with a calming quiet. Lucifer began to talk, but as he looked down at the blonde in his arms, he realized she'd fallen asleep. He smiled and started scrolling through his phone aimlessly.

   About an hour or so later Trixie woke up. She tossed and turned but couldn't get back to sleep. Getting up, she walked and slowly opened her door peering out.

   "Mommy, I can't sleep." Lucifer turned his head to look and the young girl.  "Is she asleep?" He nodded. "That's okay."

   She walked to the side Chloe wasn't, and did the same thing she did. Lifting up his arm and cuddling into his side. She closed her eyes, and was soon fast asleep. Lucifer smiled, two of the most important women were right next to him, and he couldn't be happier.

   Carefully, he picked Trixie up, and lowered Chloe's head onto the couch. Walking the little urchin back to her bed, he tucked her in, kissed her forehead, and walked back to the living room. Picking Chloe up, he carried her to the master bedroom and laid her down. Getting into his pajamas, he laid down next to her and fell fast asleep.

                               ~~~~~~~~~~
Two today, because I keep getting ideas. I hope you like it. Same as always, correct grammar and spelling, and leave me some new ideas.