Hi Lucifer

Friday mornings. Lucifer had grown to love these times because they had extra time in the mornings for family time. While Lucifer was still uneasy about children, he had grown to love Chloe's little urchin.

   Starting with breakfast he made waffles, eggs, and bacon. He accidentally pushed the spatulas off the counter on the other side, so he walked around to grab it. As he stood up Trixie ran out of the bathroom.

   "Hi Lucifer!"

   She hugged him before running to her room to get dressed. Chloe walked out still in pajamas but hair done and kissed Lucifer's cheek before following her daughter, probably to help her find an item of clothing.

   A few minutes later they both came out. Trixie ran to sit at the bar. Lucifer set a plate with breakfast in front of her and she quickly devoured her plate. Shortly after Dan opened the door.

   "Daddy!"

   Trixie ran to give her dad a hug before running to get her bag. Dan looked at Lucifer, still in his pajamas, his smile quickly fell onto a scowl. He walked in towards Lucifer, who walked around to meet him.

   "I don't like that you're sleeping with my wife."
   "Well, she's you ex-wife. And you never had jurisdiction to say who she can or can't sleep with."
   "You really think she loves you?"
   "Uh, yeah. I'd say I love him a lot."

   Chloe walked up behind Lucifer, now fully ready with arms crossed. Trixie ran out with her bag and gave her mom a hug, right after giving Lucifer a hug.

"Bye mom, bye Lucifer! Love you guys!!!"

They left, and Dan gave Lucifer one last nasty look. Lucifer was shocked she had said she loved him. He smiled and Chloe noticed. She chuckled a little.

   "Go get dressed we have to leave soon"

   Lucifer nodded and kissed Chloe before leaving to get dressed. Chloe smiled to take her turn eating breakfast. Right now, in this little moment, everything was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my absolute favorite one. I hope you really like it. As usual, give me future ideas, and correct grammar or spelling errors.