I'm Sorry, What

It was in the early evening. Chloe had just gotten home, and hadn't even taken her shoes off yet, when Trixie came running out of her room.

"Can Emma spend the night tonight?"
"Oh, umm no babe. Maybe tomorrow, we're going to Lucifer's tonight."
"We are!"
"Yeah, go pack a bag."

Trixie and Chloe left about ten minutes later. The car ride was calming and Trixie kept bouncing. Then she suddenly stopped as look at her mom.

"Do you love Lucifer?"

Chloe looked at her daughter quickly before turning her eyes back to the road.

"Yes I do. Do you love Lucifer?"
"Yeah. I think he's going to be a great step-dad. I mean ever since I first met him, and he stood up to my bully, I just knew I really liked him. And then when you started dating him I was so excited. I guess what I'm trying to say here is, I would be okay if you married him."

Chloe smiled. Once they arrived at the club, she pulled around the back, and walked inside. Lucifer met them and they went up to the penthouse.

"Can you watch Trixie? I'm gonna go shower."

   Lucifer nodded, and Chloe walked towards the bathroom. Trixie ran and jumped on the couch that had been turned into a bed by Lucifer. She sat in a criss cross position looking at Lucifer.

   "You know, she loves you."
   "I'm sorry, what?"
   "My mom. She loves you, a lot. I do too. I told her if you guys got married I'd be okay with it, and you already treat me like a daughter so," she shrugged.
   "Well, thank you for your approval."

   Lucifer chuckled and walked over to where Trixie was sitting. He sat down next to her and pulled her into his side. They stayed like that, talking, like the little family they were.

~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a while. I hope you like this chapter, as usual correct grammar or spelling. Please feel free to leave ideas for future chapters.