I Heard You Needed A Ride

Trixie was waiting outside of her school. Her mom was supposed to pick her up a half hour ago, and she wasn't responding to any of her messages. Five minutes later a black car pulled up into the pick-up zone.

"I heard you needed a ride!"

Trixie smiled and ran to the car. She swung open the door and hopped in.

"Hi Lucifer!"
"Well hello little urchin. Sorry I'm late. Your mother got distracted with work and sent me to get you."
"Okay."

They took off towards home. Trixie was enjoying the warm spring weather and convertible she was in. After a while she got over the silence.

"So, you're the devil. Any other secrets I should know about."
"Umm, I love your mom."
"I said secret, not some fact that literally everybody knows."
   "Okay, well did you know I'm planning on proposing to your mom?"

   Trixie froze and turned to look at Lucifer. Then a massive smile spread across her face and she started giggling.

   "You are?"
   "Well, I want to. But I can't without you being okay with this. So are you okay with me proposing to your mom?"
   "Are you kidding? You're like a father to me, of course I'm okay with you proposing!"

   Lucifer smiled and chuckled. He didn't know when, but at some point she had become like his daughter.

   "Hey, um I need some help planning how to ask her. Wanna help me."
   "Yes! I would love to help you!"

   Trixie kept laughing. She was ecstatic that her pretty much step dad was going to marry her mom. Her life couldn't be more perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter yay!!! As usual grammar and spelling, along with ideas for future chapters!!!