Wait, Ella Said What

It was late, Chloe was just working on some last minute things before going to bed. Trixie bounced out and sat down next to her mom.

"Can we go out for pancakes tomorrow?"
"Oh baby, I wish we could. But I have work tomorrow and before that i'm visiting Lucifer"
"Is he okay?"
"Yeah. But you know how I make him vulnerable?" Trixie nodded. "Well I think the last time I went over his immune system went down and now he's sick. So i'm going to bring a care package. You should make him a card, i'm sure he'd love it."
"Right away mommy."

Trixie kissed her moms cheek and ran to her room. Chloe closed her lap top and went to shower. It was weird to think that her power to make him vulnerable can also give him sicknesses. Once showered, she put her daughter to bed, and to sleep herself.

The next morning, after Chloe was dressed, she started breakfast. Trixie bounced out and handed her the card she had made for Lucifer. Chloe smiled, and then Dan walked in to pick up Trixie.

"Hey Dan, Trixella, come give me a kiss before you leave. Oh and Dan let the boss know i'm gonna be late."
"I don't like that you're sleeping with Lucifer. I mean it's really unprofessional."
"You're one to talk. You married me, oh and Ella also thinks you're only mediocre in bed."
"Well yeah I- wait, Ella said what?"
"Oh, yeah she broke and told me everything. She thought I was gonna be mad, but really it's just hilarious."

Dan rolled his eyes, and walked out with their daughter. Shortly after Chloe gathered the 'get well' package and headed out the door.

Chloe walked out of the penthouse elevator. She didn't see anyone just the empty room.

"Lucifer?"
"Ah, detective. What are you doing here"
"Well Trixie and I felt bad you weren't feeling well. So we made you a care package, complete with a card."
"Aw, well that's very sweet. Would you like to stay, get better with me."
"I would love to, but I still have work."

Chloe kissed Lucifer's cheek and started toward the elevator. Once reaching it she turned and waved, receiving one back from Lucifer along with a 'thank you smile'.

                               ~~~~~~~~~
This one was a bit longer, hope you liked it. You know the drill, grammar and spelling. Leave some ideas for me to write about!