You Don't Care

"We need to tell her."
   "No dete-Chloe, we don't need to."
   "She can not go through our entire engagement and marriage not knowing. Lucifer, we are telling her."
   "Fine."

   The two were arguing at work, once they arrived home, and the babysitter left,  they sat Trixie down around the bar. The young girl was looking at her parental figures questionably.

   "What's going on?"
   "Well, Trix, we're going to tell you something, and it's going to sound a little crazy. But it's all true." She nodded at her mom.
   "So, i'm just gonna say it. I'm the devil."
   "I know."
   "Wha-baby how do you-"
   "The first time I met Lucifer he told me. Then he did that weird thing to the bully and broke her."
   "And you're okay with it? You don't care?"
   "No, it just means the devil is my father. Also, I'm untouchable."
   "Uh well no, monkey, not untouchable."
   "Actually yes very untouchable, I mean she has a devil dad, a demon aunt, an angel uncle, and a non-celestial, but very feisty, therapist all at her side. Oh and you know, cop parents."
   "But that does not mean you can use that as a way to do whatever, okay?"

   Trixie nodded, and Chloe gestured that it was okay for her to go. She grinned and jumped off her stool skipping to her room. The smile she showed made Lucifer beam as well. He looked back at Chloe who was smiling lovingly.

   "I told you it'd be fine. She loves you for you, just like I do."

   Lucifer smiled and kissed his fiancé. One thing he really needed to do was stop worrying about people's reaction. As no matter how extreme, everything works out one way or another.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I've got some fun ones coming up that i'm excited about. You know the drill, grammar and spelling. Along with ideas for future chapters.