Hey Lady

Lucifer and Chloe we're sitting in Lux. Not because they had a new assignment, or because they were waiting for someone. No, Chloe had actually given in to the idea of date night being at the club.

"Hey, I'm thirsty, i'm gonna go get something to drink. Anything you want?"
"Oh no dete-Chloe. Let me get it. You sit down don't worry."
"Lucifer, I can handle getting a few drinks. What do you want?"
Lucifer sighed. "Scotch. Neat."

Chloe nodded and headed to the bar. She ordered two drinks and stood near a stool while she waited. Before she was handed her drinks a stranger came up to her.

"Hey, wanna go have some fun, get out of here?"
"No. I don't want to, and before you get any other ideas just know, I have a boyfriend."

He got a look of disappointment, but walked away. She grabbed her drinks and started making her way back to Lucifer. She had parted her way through the crowd and saw a blonde trying to seduce him. However he kept pushing her away. Lucifer made eye contact with Chloe and a sort of 'help me' face came about.

"Hey lady," the blonde turned around, "get off of my boyfriend."
"Ha, YOU'RE the girl he's dating?"

She rolled her eyes and turned back to Lucifer. Chloe set her drinks on the table they were next to and forced the girl to face her.

"Okay, I tried the nice way, here's the mean way. Get. Off. Of. MY. Boyfriend. NOW."

The girl stood up and ran off. Sighing Chloe fell into the couch they were on, and leaned into Lucifer.

"Well I didn't know you had that in you detective."
"First off, Chloe! We're on a date you don't need to call me detective. Secondly, I tried to be nice, she didn't reciprocate."

They stayed like that, every once in a while taking a sip of their drinks while they talked. Eventually the noise became too much for Chloe and she sat up.

"Hey, the music is kind of starting to hurt my ears. Can we go upstairs?"
"Of course."

They stood up and made their way to the elevator. Once up stairs Chloe felt so much better. There was a cool breeze coming from his balcony, and the smell of his penthouse just made Chloe feel at home.

"Can I get you something to drink?"
"Lucifer, we just came from the club."
"No, I meant like a water or juice or something."
"Yes I would love a water."

They walked out to the balcony and just looked over the town. Chloe could never get over the amazing view he had. It was absolutely breathtaking. She looked over at Lucifer and started at him.

"What Chloe?"
"I love you. So much."
Lucifer smiled. "I love you too. So much."

Chloe chuckled, and Lucifer kissed her. Like an ending to one of those sappy romance movies.

~~~~~~~~~~
This ones longer, and kind of a one off situation. But i hope you enjoy. You know the drill, grammar, spelling, ideas.