What Do You Mean Monkey

Trixie and Chloe we're sitting on the couch. It was more towards the evening and Chloe was finishing some work while Trixie was reading a book.

"Mommy, how'd you know Lucifer was the one?"
"What do you mean monkey?"
"Well I'm reading a book and the main character is talking about how it was love at first sight and she knew right when she saw him."
"Well it wasn't like that at all. Actually when I first met him, I didn't like him very much."
Trixie giggled, "Really?"
"Yes. But now I love no one more, except you!"
Trixie giggled again. "Well I knew he was the one for when I first met him."
   "Really. How'd you know?"
"Well, he stood up to that bully for me. But it was finalized when he asked me if it was okay to marry you. I mean let's be honest Pierce didn't care to ask, and" she started to whisper "I didn't really like him anyway."
Chloe laughed "That's okay, I don't like him now either."

Trixie cuddled into her mom side. They sat like that for a while. The sun started setting and it was low in the sky before they started talking again.

   "I really like Lucifer mom. I'm happy you've found someone you genuinely love. And who genuinely loves you back."
   "Good baby, I'm happy you're happy."
   "So, are you guys gonna have kids?"
   "Well, I don't know. We haven't talked about that yet, but if we don't that's okay. You're enough."

   Trixie smiled and hugged her mom. She didn't care about having another sibling, just that her mom was happy.

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm running out of ideas, so please leave some. Other than that enjoy and you know the drill: grammar, spelling, ideas!!!