(Y/N)

"I already told you that I'm fine, I'm just going to hand over the book that I borrowed from the library and then, I'll come back home."

"I know, I know. But after what happened there, I can't help but worry!."

"Mom, everything is going to be fine. I will see you soon, okay?."

She sighed. "Okay, be careful honey."

"I will. Bye."

You hung up the phone and continued your way to the library. Last week, the manager of your workplace gave you the week off for your hard work and, at the same time, happen the disaster of the city. You don't know what exactly happened because you lost the tv transmission while the accident occurred and the last thing you saw was a falling building. On your way to your destination, you saw people picking up debris and repairing the city's damage.

I hope everyone is okay.

You were so distracted observing your surroundings that you didn't see the person running in your direction and the next moment, you were on the ground. You fell backwards and start rubbing your head to surmise the pain. When you opened your eyes, you were face to face with a raven haired man and your (E/C) eyes meet with his emerald green ones. Bandages were wrapped around his head but still like that, he was quite handsome, in your opinion.

"Hey, be careful!." You said a little shaky and it seems that hearing your voice, the man's thoughts were broken and he took you by the shoulders with his shaky hands.

"Please, you have to help me!." He said, desperation in his voice.

You gave him a weird look and looked over his shoulder. You saw the Avengers going out of the Stark Tower, it seems they were looking for something and your eyes widen. You took your book while taking the raven haired man by the arm.

"Follow me!." You said and he nodded.

The both of you started running in the opposite direction to lose them but you could hear them following you. You picked up your pace and hide in order to lose them.

"Where did he go?!."

"He couldn't get too far!. With that injury, I bet he will collapse soon!."

They continue forward and you let out a sigh you didn't know you were holding.

"Thank you for helping me, miss..." The raven haired man said, waiting for you to give him your name.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N). And you are?." You stare at him in the eyes, he seem nervous.

"I...don't know..." He lower his head in embarrassment.

You took his arm again.

"Don't worry, we can talk later." You responded softly and got out of your hiding place to see if they were gone. "They're gone, my car is crossing the street. We need to hurry."

You both crossed the street and started looking for your car but Thor was at the parking lot. You hide with the raven haired man behind a red van and pressed your finger against your lips as a signal for him to stay quiet. He nodded.

"There it is." You mutter, pointing to a grey car. "We have to wait for him to turn around to pass."

You both waited till Thor turned, you could hear him cursing from where you were.

"Dammit, where are you, Loki?." Thor mumbled, starting to walk away from the parking lot and you took the opportunity to reach your objective.

The two of you ran to the car and you got in, turning on the engine. You opened the passenger door and the raven haired man got in with you, with that, you drive away without looking back.

You sighed in relief. "We made it!. That was the most exciting experience I've had in my life." You giggled and turned to the man. "Why the Avengers were after you?."

"Will you believe me if I tell you that I do not know?." He responded, staring at his lap. He was nervous.

"You lost your memory?." He nodded to your question. "Do you at least remember who you are or the last thing you saw?."

"The last thing I remember is a strong headache and a hammer covered in blood." He said with a sigh. "As for who I am, those people where calling me by Loki."

"That's your name. Loki." You said his name and look at him.

He nodded. "Yes, I think so."

"Well, Loki, you can stay with me and my mother for awhile, while you can get your memory back. How does that sound?." You suggested.

Loki stare at you in surprise. "Are you sure?, I do not want to be a bother to the two of you."

You smile when you heard that. "You're not a bother!. Besides, I can't let them hurt you."

"Thanks, miss (Y/N)." Loki mutter and smiled sweetly.