First night, first day

When I finish changing, I went down the stairs and saw mrs. (L/N) in the kitchen but miss (Y/N) haven't come back. Hearing my footsteps, mrs. (L/N) turned around and gave me a smile.

"Loki, I'm glad the clothes fitted you." She smiled more with pink on her cheeks.

The clothes that I have is a set of a long sleeve green shirt, black pants adjust to the legs and the pair of black boots that I was wearing with that strange outfit when I woke up in the strange place that I escaped.

"Dinner will be ready soon." Mrs. (L/N) said as she cutted vegetables and attended the stove.

"Miss (Y/N) have not return yet?." I asked, worried for her safety.

She stopped what she was doing and lowered the kitchen knife. Her aura felt sad and her shoulders became stiff.

"Umm...(Y/N) never eats dinner with me or with other people." She said, her voice sounded shaky. "I know this is too much to ask because you just meet but, can you convince her to be with us?."

She's right, I barely knew her today but I have notice a lot of things and one of 'those things' is the sadness of this family. The pain of the abandonment of a father, a brother that is never present, a mother that gives her best for her daughter and at the end, the one with the burden on the shoulders is the daughter. Miss (Y/N) works to gain money while mrs. (L/N) takes care of the house, I think is natural that she wants time for herself but still, that's not excuse to not take care of her health. I felt like I had been in a similar position before but the memory is blurry and trace my fingertips against the bandages of my head.

I accept her request and she told me I could find miss (Y/N) near the horse's stables. With that information, I left the house and walked in the direction of the animals. I don't know if it is because I lost my memories but I had never seen such a beautiful starry sky like this before, the stars twinkled in the darkness of the sky, the cold breeze made my raven hair float for a second and the grass created a relaxing melody everytime the breeze blowed it. At the distance, I saw miss (Y/N) laying against the grating and seems like she was talking with a brown horse. The more closer I get, the more clear I can hear their conversation.

"It's had been a month since Eiji joined your pack. You have to educate him, not scare him." Miss (Y/N) said to the horse. "He's a young horse and he still doesn't know some of the rules of the place but that's why you're here, Zeus, to guide him. Accept Eiji in your pack."

The horse seems to understand what she said, he caressed miss (Y/N)'s cheek with his nose and went over to where Eiji was. She senses my presence and turned around to see who was approaching.

"Loki, what're you doing out here?. I thought you were having dinner with mom." She said as I laid against the grating with her.

"She ask me to come for you, so we could eat together." I responded then, I gave her a mischievous smile. "But I did not thought I do find you talking to a horse."

"Hey!."

She hits me on the shoulder and I let out a giggled. Miss (Y/N) stretched her arms and nodded, agreeing to my words.

"Okay but just for tonight." She mutter and start walking to the house, I followed her steps.

Was mrs. (L/N) lying?, about miss (Y/N) not liking to eat dinner. It would be something I will investigate more in time.

We enter the house and eat together. I get to know more about the family, we laughed and tell anecdotes about our experiences. Well, they talked and I listened. After dinner, we washed the dishes and said our good nights before going to bed.

~~~~

"Chin up, Loki." The sweet voice of a woman whispered to me while her soft hand raised my chin.

In front of me, there was a book whose symbols were familiar to me and my hands were surrounded by a green aura. Wait, I think I remember these, is one of my lessons and I studied with a woman but...who and what does my studies were about?. I was barely a child when this happened. The next moment, the green aura disappear and I stare at the woman whose face I couldn't see.

"You have gotten better with your magic this days, I'm so proud of you." She said with a beautiful smile.

"Mother, would I be able to be as talented as you one day?." I asked.

Mother?.

She giggled and nodded. "Darling. I know that you will achieve everything you decide, if you trust your abilities."

She walked to the room's window and I followed her, standing by her side. She wrapped her arm around my shoulders and bring me closer to her hip.

"Just like your brother."

I looked at the yard and saw a boy, a little bit older than me, training with a sword. His red cape moved with his movements.

That red cape...I had seen it somewhere before...

....

...

..

.

The sun light reflected in my eyes and I squeezed them in annoyance before opening them. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, looking around me and slowly sat down on the bed.

Where am I?...oh, I remember. I escaped from those crazy people, I bumped into miss (Y/N) and then, she permitted me to stay with her and her mother.

Remembering the events of the previous day, I changed out of my night clothes and left my room to go to the kitchen.

"Last night I dreamed about my mother and brother." I whispered as I walked. "Well, at least I think is was them."

That's an advance. I made it to the kitchen and find mrs. (L/N) cooking breakfast. She smiled at me as I took a sat at the table.

"Good morning, Loki!." She greeted me happily. "Did you sleep well?."

"Good morning, mrs. (L/N). Yes, I had a nice rest." I responded to her question. "Where is miss (Y/N)?."

Mrs. (L/N) placed a plate in front of me and accompany me in the table with her own plate.

"(Y/N) went to work, her manager called her saying that she needed to be in the library urgently." Mrs. (L/N) seems angry while saying that.

What a shame, I wanted to talk about yesterday's book with the girl but I think it would have to wait.

"The only thing we can do is attend the farm while she returns." My shoulders tensed up. "You don't need to be scare!. You'll do great, I'm going to teach you how to work at the farm."

I nodded, I hope I don't cause any problems.

"I will do my best to help!."